Oddsmakers give the Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) the edge when they host the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-4-1) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 in a matchup between AFC North opponents at Paul Brown Stadium. Cincinnati is favored by 4.5 points. The contest has a point total set at 45.
Bengals vs Steelers predictions
|Bengals (-4.5)||Over (45)||Bengals 27 Steelers 19|
Last three results
Bengals recent betting insights
- Cincinnati has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three contests.
- In Cincinnati’s past three games, it has hit the over twice.
- The Bengals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.2 points in their last three games, 2.2 more than the 45 over/under in this matchup.
Steelers recent betting insights
- Pittsburgh has one win against the spread, and is 1-1-1 overall, over its last three games.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Steelers total over the last three games is 2.3 points fewer than the 45 over/under listed for this matchup.
Bengals vs Steelers head-to-head
Pittsburgh has an edge against Cincinnati over the past five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. The Bengals and Steelers have split those games 1-1 against the spread while both contests outpaced the point total. Pittsburgh put up 112 points in those five outings compared to Cincinnati’s 63.
Bengals vs Steelers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Bengals vs Steelers betting insights
- Cincinnati has covered the spread five times this season (5-5-0).
- The Bengals have yet to cover a spread (0-2) when they are at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Cincinnati have hit the over four times this season.
- The Bengals score 4.2 more points per game (26.8) than the Steelers surrender (22.6).
- Cincinnati is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 22.6 points.
- The Bengals rack up 354.1 yards per game, only 13.2 fewer than the 367.3 the Steelers allow per contest.
- In games that Cincinnati churns out more than 367.3 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread four times this year (4-6-0).
- The Steelers have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Steelers rack up just 0.2 fewer points per game (21.4) than the Bengals surrender (21.6).
- When Pittsburgh scores more than 21.6 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Steelers collect 328.0 yards per game, 24.9 fewer yards than the 352.9 the Bengals allow.
- In games that Pittsburgh amasses more than 352.9 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-0-1 overall.
|269.7||Pass yards against||258.1|
|98.0||Rush yards against||126.6|
How to live stream Bengals vs Steelers online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Bengals top players
- This year Joe Burrow has 2,645 passing yards (264.5 yards per game) while going 215-for-315 (68.3%) and connecting on 21 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Burrow has had a passing touchdown in nine of 10 games this year, with multiple passing TDs in eight of them.
- Joe Mixon has taken 180 attempts for a team-leading 759 rushing yards (75.9 YPG) and nine touchdowns. He’s also caught 22 passes for 194 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- In seven of his games this year, Mixon has run for a touchdown, including two games with multiple TDs.
- Ja’Marr Chase has 47 receptions for a team-high 867 yards (86.7 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Chase has had a touchdown catch in seven games this year, out of 10 games played, but has had multiple TD receptions only once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Joe Burrow||257.5 (-113)||–||10.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|Joe Mixon||–||–||78.5 (-116)||–||19.5 (-115)||–|
|Ja’Marr Chase||–||–||1.5 (+123)||–||75.5 (-115)||–|
Steelers top players
- This season Ben Roethlisberger has collected 2,259 passing yards (225.9 per game) while going 224-for-343 (65.3%) and throwing for 13 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Najee Harris has taken 188 attempts for a team-leading 685 rushing yards (68.5 per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He’s also caught 49 passes for a team-high 337 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- Chase Claypool has rushed for 52 yards on eight carries (5.2 yards per game). Claypool also figures heavily in the passing game, catching 34 passes for a team-high 526 (52.6 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- This year Diontae Johnson has 59 catches and leads the team with 714 yards (71.4 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Ben Roethlisberger||255.5 (-114)||–||1.5 (-119)||–||–||–|
|Najee Harris||–||–||75.5 (-114)||–||28.5 (-115)||–|
|Diontae Johnson||–||–||1.5 (+100)||–||75.5 (-112)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive