The Washington Football Team (1-2) are favoured by just 1.5 points against the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) on Sunday, October 3, 2021. The over/under is set at 47.
Washington vs Falcons predictions
|Football Team (-1.5)||Over (47)||Football Team 27 Falcons 23|
Washington vs Falcons head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Atlanta has the edge with a 5-0 record over Washington. Atlanta outscored Washington 145-93 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Washington vs Falcons betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Washington vs Falcons betting insights
- Washington is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- The Football Team have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 1.5-point favourites (0-2).
- Games involving Washington have hit the over twice this season.
- The Football Team score 22.3 points per game, 9.0 fewer than the Falcons surrender per outing (31.3).
- The Football Team collect 318.7 yards per game, 55.0 fewer yards than the 373.7 the Falcons allow per matchup.
- Atlanta has gone 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Falcons have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This year, Atlanta’s games have hit the over once.
- The Falcons average 14.7 fewer points per game (16.0) than the Football Team surrender (30.7).
- The Falcons collect 130.7 fewer yards per game (301.3) than the Football Team allow (432.0).
|315.0||Pass yards against||268.7|
|125.0||Rush yards against||118.3|
How to live stream Washington vs Falcons online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Washington top players
- Taylor Heinicke has thrown for 670 yards (59-for-85), with five touchdowns and three interceptions (223.3 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 15 times for a team-high 44 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.7 YPG.
- Heinicke has had a passing touchdown in all three games this season, with multiple passing TDs in two of them.
- Antonio Gibson has run for a team-leading 190 yards (63.3 per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 95 receiving yards on six catches and one touchdown.
- In three games this season, Gibson has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin has grabbed 19 passes for a team best 231 yards and one touchdown. He averages 77.0 receiving yards per game.
- In one of three games this year, McLaurin has had a receiving touchdown, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Falcons top players
- This campaign, Matt Ryan has put up 707 passing yards (235.7 per game) while connecting on 83 of 117 passes (70.9%), with four touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Mike Davis has rushed for a team-high 137 yards on 36 carries (45.7 yards per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 68 receiving yards on 14 catches .
- Cordarrelle Patterson has run for 85 yards on 21 carries (28.3 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. Patterson also figures heavily in the passing game, catching 13 passes for a team-high 153 (51.0 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley has 20 catches (29 targets) and paces his team with 175 receiving yards (58.3 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Kyle Pitts has 139 receiving yards on 11 receptions (17 targets).
Powered by Dataskrive