The New York Giants (0-1) are 3-point underdogs in a road NFC East matchup against the Washington Football Team (0-1) on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at FedExField. This matchup has an over/under of 40.5 points.
Washington vs Giants predictions
|No Pick||Under (40.5)||Football Team 20 Giants 18|
Washington vs Giants head-to-head
New York holds a 5-0 advantage over Washington in the last five meetings between these two teams. The Football Team and Giants have an even 1-1 record against the spread in those games with the two squads not outpacing the point total once. New York has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 148 points while Washington put up 93.
Washington vs Giants betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Washington vs Giants betting insights
- Washington was 8-7-1 against the spread last season.
- The Football Team didn’t have a win ATS (0-2) as a 3-point favorite or greater last year.
- There were five Washington games (out of 16) that went over the total last season.
- The Football Team averaged 20.9 points per game last year, comparable to the 22.3 per outing the Giants allowed.
- Washington was 6-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall last season when the team notched more than 22.3 points.
- The Football Team collected 32.0 fewer yards per game (317.3) than the Giants allowed per outing (349.3) last year.
- Washington was 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall when the team picked up over 349.3 yards last season.
- Against the spread, New York was 9-7-0 last year.
- As 3-point underdogs or more, the Giants went 8-5 against the spread last year.
- New York had three of its 16 games go over the point total last year.
- Last year the Giants put up 3.1 fewer points per game (17.5) than the Football Team allowed (20.6).
- New York was 6-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall in games when it scored over 20.6 points last year.
- The Giants racked up just 5.0 fewer yards per game (299.6) than the Football Team allowed per contest (304.6) last year.
- In games that New York totaled over 304.6 yards last season, the team was 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
|212.1||Pass yards against||258.1|
|112.8||Rush yards against||111.4|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Washington top players
- Last year, Kyle Allen recorded 610 passing yards (67.8 yards per game) while going 60-for-87 (69% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and one interception.
- Antonio Gibson took 170 attempts for 795 rushing yards a season ago (49.7 yards per game) while scoring 11 touchdowns. He also caught 36 passes for 247 yards (15.4 receiving yards per game).
- A year ago, J.D. McKissic rushed for 365 yards on 85 carries (22.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. McKissic also made an impact in the passing game, catching 80 passes for 589 yards (36.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Terry McLaurin grabbed 87 passes for 1,118 yards last season and scored four touchdowns. He was targeted 134 times and averaged 69.9 yards per game.
- Logan Thomas chipped in with 72 grabs for 670 yards and six touchdowns last year. He was targeted 110 times and put up 41.9 receiving yards per game.
- Last season, Montez Sweat put up 9.0 sacks, 14.0 TFL, 62 tackles, and one interception.
- In last year’s campaign, Jon Bostic racked up 175 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Last season, Kendall Fuller grabbed four interceptions and added 62 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended.
Giants top players
- Daniel Jones racked up 2,943 passing yards (183.9 yards per game) with a 62.5% completion percentage last year (280-of-448), while throwing 11 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also tacked on 423 rushing yards on 65 carries with one touchdown, averaging 26.4 yards per game.
- Last season Devontae Booker rushed for 423 yards on 93 carries (26.4 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Darius Slayton was targeted 97 times and notched 50 catches for 751 yards (46.9 ypg) with three touchdowns.
- Sterling Shepard also tacked on 66 catches for 656 yards and three touchdowns last year. He was targeted 90 times and averaged 54.7 receiving yards per game.
- Evan Engram caught 63 passes on 109 targets for 654 yards and one touchdown last year, averaging 40.9 yards per game.
- Leonard Williams showed out with an impressive stat line of 11.5 sacks, 15.5 TFL and 85 tackles.
- Blake Martinez collected 216 tackles, 11.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception over his 2020 campaign.
- James Bradberry intercepted three passes while adding 64 tackles and 18 passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive