The Minnesota Vikings (2-3) are just 1-point favorites against the Carolina Panthers (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021. The contest has a point total of 46.
Vikings vs Panthers predictions
|Panthers (+1)||Under (46)||Panthers 22 Vikings 20|
Last 3 results
Vikings Recent Betting Insights
- Minnesota has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Minnesota has not hit the over.
- The Vikings have averaged a total of 52.2 combined points in their last three games, 6.2 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 46.
Panthers recent betting insights
- Carolina has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three games.
- Carolina has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 0.8 points greater than the 46 over/under listed for this matchup.
Vikings vs Panthers head-to-head
Minnesota has a 3-2 advantage over Carolina in the last five meetings between these two teams. The Panthers are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Vikings while the two teams went over the total in that game. Carolina has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 116 points while Minnesota put up 115.
Vikings vs Panthers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Vikings vs Panthers betting insights
- Minnesota has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Vikings have not covered a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over twice this season.
- The Vikings rack up 5.2 more points per game (22.6) than the Panthers give up (17.4).
- Minnesota is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when the team notches more than 17.4 points.
- The Vikings collect 127.0 more yards per game (382.8) than the Panthers allow per matchup (255.8).
- When Minnesota picks up over 255.8 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Carolina has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Carolina have hit the over once this year.
- This season the Panthers average just 1.2 more points per game (23.0) than the Vikings allow (21.8).
- Carolina is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team scores more than 21.8 points.
- The Panthers rack up just 5.4 fewer yards per game (363.4) than the Vikings allow (368.8).
- In games that Carolina amasses more than 368.8 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
|263.4||Pass yards against||184.6|
|130.0||Rush yards against||94.2|
How to live stream Vikings vs Panthers online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Vikings top players
- Kirk Cousins has put up 1,396 passing yards (279.2 YPG) with a 69.6% completion percentage (133-for-191) while tossing 10 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Cousins has had a passing touchdown in all five games this season, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
- Alexander Mattison has racked up a team-best 258 rushing yards (51.6 YPG). He has added 15 catches for 120 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Mattison has had no rushing touchdowns in five games this year.
- Justin Jefferson has been targeted 45 times and has 33 catches, leading his team with 462 yards (92.4 ypg) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Jefferson has scored a receiving touchdown three times this year, out of five games played, but has not had multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Panthers top players
- This year Sam Darnold has collected 1,366 passing yards (273.2 per game) while going 120-for-183 (65.6%) and throwing for six touchdowns with six interceptions. He has added 62 rushing yards on 22 carries with five touchdowns.
- Chuba Hubbard has taken 56 attempts for a team-leading 220 rushing yards (44.0 per game). He’s also caught 12 passes for 78 yards (15.6 receiving yards per game).
- Christian McCaffrey has 201 rushing yards on 52 carries (40.2 yards per game), with one touchdown. He also has 16 catches for 163 yards (tops on the team).
- This season D.J. Moore has 35 receptions and leads the team with 440 yards (88.0 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson’s stat line this year shows 12 catches for 179 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 35.8 receiving yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive