The Detroit Lions (0-4) are an underdog by a touchdown as they attempt to halt a four-game slide in a matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (1-3) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at U.S. Bank Stadium. The contest has a point total of 50.
Vikings vs Lions predictions
|Vikings (-7)||Under (50)||Vikings 35 Lions 14|
Last 3 results
Vikings Recent Betting Insights
- Over its last three games, Minnesota has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three games, Minnesota has hit the over once.
- The Vikings total over the last three games is 2.5 points more than the 50 total given for this matchup.
Lions recent betting insights
- In its past three contests, Detroit has one win against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- In its past three contests, Detroit has gone over the total once.
- The Lions total over the last three games is 2.7 points fewer than the 50 total given for this matchup.
Vikings vs Lions head-to-head
Minnesota has an edge against Detroit in the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. The Vikings and Lions are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the total both times. Minnesota put up 160 points in those five outings compared to Detroit’s 101.
Vikings vs Lions betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Vikings vs Lions betting insights
- Minnesota has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over twice.
- This year, the Vikings put up 6.3 fewer points per game (23.5) than the Lions allow (29.8).
- Minnesota is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when the team notches more than 29.8 points.
- The Vikings collect only 1.2 more yards per game (382.5), than the Lions give up per matchup (381.3).
- In games that Minnesota totals over 381.3 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Detroit has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Lions have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- This season the Lions rack up just 2.7 fewer points per game (20.3) than the Vikings give up (23.0).
- The Lions average 37.2 fewer yards per game (351.8) than the Vikings give up (389.0).
|278.5||Pass yards against||267.5|
|135.5||Rush yards against||132.8|
How to live stream Vikings vs Lions online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Vikings top players
- This year Kirk Cousins has 1,121 passing yards (280.3 yards per game) while going 108-for-157 (68.8%) and tossing nine touchdowns with one interception.
- Cousins has had a passing touchdown in all four games this year, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
- Dalvin Cook has racked up a team-high 226 rushing yards (56.5 per game) and one touchdown. He has tacked on 10 receptions for 70 yards .
- Cook has rushed for a touchdown once this season in four games played.
- Justin Jefferson has 26 catches (on 37 targets) and leads the team with 338 receiving yards (84.5 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- In three of four games this season, Jefferson has had a receiving touchdown. But he has not had a game with multiple receiving TDs.
Lions top players
- Jared Goff has 1,100 passing yards (275.0 per game) with a 68.3% completion percentage (110-for-161), throwing for seven touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 72 rushing yards on 11 carries.
- Jamaal Williams has picked up a team-high 187 rushing yards (46.8 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He has tacked on 13 catches for 93 yards .
- D’Andre Swift has run for 139 yards on 41 carries (34.8 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. Swift also figures heavily in the passing game, catching 23 passes for a team-high 199 (49.8 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- This year T.J. Hockenson has 22 receptions for a team-high 215 yards (53.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kalif Raymond is averaging 45.5 receiving yards per game, racking up 14 receptions (22 targets) for 182 yards and two touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive