The New York Jets (0-3) take a three-game losing streak into a matchup with the Tennessee Titans (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. Tennessee is an 8-point favorite in the game. The total for this matchup has been set at 45.5 points.
Titans vs Jets predictions
|Jets (+8)||Under (45.5)||Titans 23 Jets 17|
Titans vs Jets head-to-head
Tennessee holds a 3-2 advantage over New York in the past five matchups between these two squads. Tennessee put up 97 points in those five matchups compared to New York’s 91.
Titans vs Jets betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Titans vs Jets betting insights
- Tennessee has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-1-0).
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over once.
- The Titans rack up just 0.4 more points per game (23.7) than the Jets give up (23.3).
- Tennessee is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team records more than 23.3 points.
- The Titans rack up 54.4 more yards per game (382.7) than the Jets allow per matchup (328.3).
- In games that Tennessee amasses over 328.3 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- New York is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- The Jets have not covered the spread when playing as at least 8-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving New York have yet to hit the over once this season.
- The Jets average 6.7 points per game, 21.3 fewer than the Titans allow (28.0).
- The Jets rack up 250.0 yards per game, 109.3 fewer yards than the 359.3 the Titans allow.
|275.3||Pass yards against||233.3|
|100.0||Rush yards against||111.0|
How to live stream Titans vs Jets online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Titans top players
- This season Ryan Tannehill has collected 756 yards through the air (252.0 yards per game) while completing 64.7% of his passes, with four touchdowns and three interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 100 yards on the ground on 11 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 33.3 yards per game.
- Tannehill has had a passing touchdown in two of three games this year, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Derrick Henry has run for a team-high 353 yards (117.7 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He also leads his team in receiving yards, grabbing 12 passes for 105 yards.
- Henry has had at least one rushing touchdown in one game this year and had multiple rushing TDs in that game.
- Julio Jones has hauled in 12 receptions for 204 yards, best on his team. He has been targeted 18 times, and averages 68.0 receiving yards per game.
- In three games this season, Jones has had no receiving touchdowns.
Jets top players
- Zach Wilson has 628 passing yards (209.3 per game) with a 55.2% completion percentage (58-for-105), throwing for two touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Michael Carter has rushed for a team-leading 89 yards on 24 attempts (29.7 yards per game). He also averages 16.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing five passes for 48 yards.
- So far this season Ty Johnson has run for 82 yards on 19 carries (27.3 yards per game).
- This year Braxton Berrios has 14 catches for a team-high 150 yards (50.0 per game).
- Corey Davis has been targeted 22 times, and tacked on 146 yards (on 12 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Elijah Moore has 66 receiving yards on eight receptions (18 targets).
Powered by Dataskrive