The Tennessee Titans (1-1) host the Indianapolis Colts (0-2) on Sunday, September 26, 2021 in matchup between AFC South opponents at Nissan Stadium. Indianapolis is a 5.5-point underdog. The game’s point total is set at 48.
Titans vs Colts predictions
|Titans (-5.5)||Over (48)||Titans 32 Colts 20|
Titans vs Colts head-to-head
Indianapolis holds a 3-2 advantage over Tennessee in the last five meetings between these two squads. The Titans and Colts are split 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the point total both times. Indianapolis outscored Tennessee 129-127 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Titans vs Colts betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Titans vs Colts betting insights
- Tennessee had seven wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- The Titans went 3-3 as 5.5-point favorites or more last season.
- There were 12 Tennessee games (out of 16) that went over the total last season.
- Last year, the Titans scored 8.1 more points per game (30.7) than the Colts allowed (22.6).
- Tennessee was 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall last season when the team scored more than 22.6 points.
- The Titans racked up 396.4 yards per game last year, 64.3 more yards than the 332.1 the Colts gave up per outing.
- Tennessee was 6-6 against the spread and 10-2 overall when the team amassed more than 332.1 yards last season.
- Indianapolis’ record against the spread last season was 8-8-0.
- The Colts went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 5.5 points or greater last season.
- In 16 Indianapolis games last year, nine of them went over the total.
- The Colts scored 28.2 points per game last year, comparable to the 27.4 the Titans gave up.
- When Indianapolis put up over 27.4 points last season, it was 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- The Colts racked up 20.2 fewer yards per game (378.1) than the Titans allowed (398.3) per contest last season.
- When Indianapolis piled up more than 398.3 yards last year, the team was 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
|287.1||Pass yards against||257.9|
|120.8||Rush yards against||90.5|
How to live stream Titans vs Colts online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Titans top players
- Ryan Tannehill collected 3,819 passing yards (238.7 per game) with a 65.5% completion percentage last year, while throwing for 33 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He also led his team with 266 rushing yards on 43 carries and seven touchdowns.
- A year ago Derrick Henry picked up 2,027 rushing yards (126.7 per game) and scored 17 touchdowns.
- Last season A.J. Brown hauled in 70 passes for 1,075 yards (67.2 per game) with 11 touchdowns.
- Julio Jones added 51 catches for 771 yards and three touchdowns.
- Josh Reynolds caught 52 passes on 81 targets for 618 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 38.6 yards per game.
- Bud Dupree showed out with an impressive stat line of 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 39 tackles last year.
- Kevin Byard collected 143 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception over the course of his last campaign.
- Last season, Janoris Jenkins hauled in three interceptions and added 66 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Ryan Tannehill||247.5 (-115)||–||16.5 (-123)||–||–||–|
|Derrick Henry||–||–||99.5 (-113)||–||11.5 (-113)||–|
|A.J. Brown||–||–||–||–||80.5 (-111)||–|
Colts top players
- Carson Wentz threw for 2,620 yards while completing 57.4% of his passes last season, with 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions (163.8 yards per game). He also carried the ball 52 times for 276 yards and five TDs.
- Jonathan Taylor ran for 1,169 yards on 232 attempts (73.1 yards per game) and scored 11 touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 18.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 36 passes for 299 yards and one TD.
- Nyheim Hines amassed 380 rushing yards on 89 carries (23.8 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground. He also caught 63 passes for 482 yards (a team high) and four TDs.
- Last year Zach Pascal hauled in 44 passes for 629 yards (39.3 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Michael Pittman Jr. also tacked on 503 yards on 40 grabs and one touchdown. He was targeted 61 times, and averaged 38.7 receiving yards last year.
- Last season DeForest Buckner totaled 9.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 79 tackles.
- Darius Leonard racked up 178 tackles, 9.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks over his 2020 campaign.
- Kenny Moore II picked off four passes and tacked on 92 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and 13 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive