The Arizona Cardinals (0-0) are 3-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 12, 2021 against the Tennessee Titans (0-0). The point total is 52.5 for the game.
Titans vs Cardinals predictions
|Titans (-3)||Over (52.5)||Titans 28 Cardinals 24|
Titans vs Cardinals head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Arizona has the edge with a 3-2 record over Tennessee. Tennessee outscored Arizona 112-100 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Titans vs Cardinals betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Titans vs Cardinals betting insights
- Tennessee had seven wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- As 3-point favorites or more, the Titans went 4-5 against the spread last season.
- Last year, 12 of Tennessee’s 16 games went over the point total.
- The Titans put up 30.7 points per game last year, 7.8 more than the Cardinals gave up per outing (22.9).
- Tennessee was 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when it recorded over 22.9 points last year.
- The Titans collected 44.5 more yards per game (396.4) than the Cardinals gave up per matchup (351.9) last season.
- In games that Tennessee picked up over 351.9 yards last season, the team was 5-6 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Arizona beat the spread seven times in 16 games last year.
- The Cardinals won twice ATS (2-2) as underdogs of 3 points or greater last season.
- In 16 Arizona games last year, five of them hit the over.
- The Cardinals put up just 1.8 fewer points per game (25.6) than the Titans gave up (27.4) last season.
- Arizona was 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it recorded more than 27.4 points last season.
- The Cardinals averaged just 13.7 fewer yards per game (384.6) than the Titans gave up per matchup (398.3) last year.
- Arizona was 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when the team picked up more than 398.3 yards last season.
|287.1||Pass yards against||246.8|
|120.8||Rush yards against||125.5|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Titans top players
- Bud Dupree boasted an impressive stat line of eight sacks, 11 TFL and 39 tackles last year.
- In last year’s campaign, Kevin Byard totaled 143 tackles, two TFL, and one interception.
- Amani Hooker intercepted four passes and tacked on 67 tackles, one TFL, and eight passes defended last season.
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray recorded 3,971 passing yards (248.2 yards per game) with a 67.2% completion percentage last year (375-of-558), while throwing 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He also added 819 rushing yards on 133 carries with 11 touchdowns, averaging 51.2 yards per game.
- James Conner amassed 721 rushing yards on 169 carries (45.1 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground last season.
- DeAndre Hopkins hauled in 115 passes for 1,407 yards last season with six touchdowns. He was targeted 160 times, and averaged 87.9 yards per game.
- Christian Kirk added 48 catches for 621 yards and six touchdowns last year. He was targeted 79 times and put up 38.8 receiving yards per game.
- A.J. Green collected 523 yards on 47 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 32.7 yards per game (on 104 targets).
- Dennis Gardeck put together a solid body of work a year ago, notching seven sacks, seven TFL and 18 tackles.
- Jordan Hicks’ 2020 campaign saw him total 158 tackles, 11.5 TFL, and one interception.
- Budda Baker intercepted two passes while adding 146 tackles, 8.5 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive