Oddsmakers give the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-3) the advantage on Sunday, October 17, 2021 against the Seattle Seahawks (2-3). Pittsburgh is favored by 5 points. The game has a point total set at 42.5.
Steelers vs Seahawks predictions
|Seahawks (+5)||Over (42.5)||Seahawks 24 Steelers 21|
Last 3 results
Steelers Recent Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- Pittsburgh has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Steelers have averaged a total of 42.5 combined points over their last three games, identical to the over/under of 42.5.
Seahawks recent betting insights
- In its past three contests, Seattle has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three games, Seattle has not gone over the total.
- The Seahawks have averaged a total of 53.2 combined points in their last three games, 10.7 greater than this matchup’s total of 42.5.
Steelers vs Seahawks head-to-head
Pittsburgh holds a 3-2 advantage over Seattle in the last five matchups between these two teams. Pittsburgh outscored Seattle 122-77 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Steelers vs Seahawks betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Steelers vs Seahawks betting insights
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Steelers have not covered a spread when they are at least 5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over once.
- The Steelers rack up 6.4 fewer points per game (18.8) than the Seahawks surrender (25.2).
- The Steelers rack up 319.6 yards per game, 131.2 fewer yards than the 450.8 the Seahawks allow per contest.
- Seattle has covered the spread twice over five games with a set spread.
- Games involving Seattle have hit the over once this year.
- This year the Seahawks put up just 1.6 more points per game (24.0) than the Steelers give up (22.4).
- Seattle is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team puts up more than 22.4 points.
- The Seahawks average 351.0 yards per game, only 10.0 fewer than the 361.0 the Steelers allow.
- When Seattle amasses over 361.0 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
|272.0||Pass yards against||321.6|
|100.4||Rush yards against||145.2|
Player betting tips
Steelers top players
- Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 1,286 yards (124-for-195), with six touchdowns and four interceptions (257.2 YPG).
- Roethlisberger has had a passing touchdown in all five games this season, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Najee Harris has rushed for a team-leading 307 yards (61.4 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He also leads his team in receiving yards, hauling in 28 passes for 198 yards and one touchdown.
- Harris has rushed for a touchdown in two games this season, but did not score more than one in either game.
- Chase Claypool has had a receiving touchdown in one of five games this season, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Seahawks top players
- Russell Wilson has 1,196 passing yards (239.2 per game) and a 72% completion percentage, throwing 10 touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 68 rushing yards on 17 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 13.6 yards per game.
- Chris Carson has taken 54 attempts for a team-leading 232 rushing yards (46.4 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- So far this season Alex Collins has rushed for 124 yards on 28 carries (24.8 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Tyler Lockett has been targeted 35 times and has 25 catches, leading his team with 390 yards (78.0 per game) while also scoring three touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has also tacked on 25 catches for 383 yards and five touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 38 times, and averages 76.6 receiving yards.
- Freddie Swain is averaging 26.8 receiving yards per game, racking up 10 receptions (15 targets) for 134 yards and two touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive