Oddsmakers give the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-3) the advantage on Sunday, October 17, 2021 against the Seattle Seahawks (2-3). Pittsburgh is favored by 5 points. The game has a point total set at 42.5.
Steelers vs Seahawks predictions
|Seahawks (+5)||Over (42.5)||Seahawks 24 Steelers 21|
Last 3 results
Steelers Recent Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- Pittsburgh has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Steelers have averaged a total of 42.5 combined points over their last three games, identical to the over/under of 42.5.
Seahawks recent betting insights
- In its past three contests, Seattle has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three games, Seattle has not gone over the total.
- The Seahawks have averaged a total of 53.2 combined points in their last three games, 10.7 greater than this matchup’s total of 42.5.
Steelers vs Seahawks head-to-head
Pittsburgh holds a 3-2 advantage over Seattle in the last five matchups between these two teams. Pittsburgh outscored Seattle 122-77 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Steelers vs Seahawks betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Steelers vs Seahawks betting insights
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Steelers have not covered a spread when they are at least 5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over once.
- The Steelers rack up 6.4 fewer points per game (18.8) than the Seahawks surrender (25.2).
- The Steelers rack up 319.6 yards per game, 131.2 fewer yards than the 450.8 the Seahawks allow per contest.
- Seattle has covered the spread twice over five games with a set spread.
- Games involving Seattle have hit the over once this year.
- This year the Seahawks put up just 1.6 more points per game (24.0) than the Steelers give up (22.4).
- Seattle is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team puts up more than 22.4 points.
- The Seahawks average 351.0 yards per game, only 10.0 fewer than the 361.0 the Steelers allow.
- When Seattle amasses over 361.0 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
|272.0||Pass yards against||321.6|
|100.4||Rush yards against||145.2|
Player betting tips
Steelers top players
- Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 1,286 yards (124-for-195), with six touchdowns and four interceptions (257.2 YPG).
- Roethlisberger has had a passing touchdown in all five games this season, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Najee Harris has rushed for a team-leading 307 yards (61.4 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He also leads his team in receiving yards, hauling in 28 passes for 198 yards and one touchdown.
- Harris has rushed for a touchdown in two games this season, but did not score more than one in either game.
- Chase Claypool has had a receiving touchdown in one of five games this season, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Seahawks top players
- Russell Wilson has 1,196 passing yards (239.2 per game) and a 72% completion percentage, throwing 10 touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 68 rushing yards on 17 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 13.6 yards per game.
- Chris Carson has taken 54 attempts for a team-leading 232 rushing yards (46.4 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- So far this season Alex Collins has rushed for 124 yards on 28 carries (24.8 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Tyler Lockett has been targeted 35 times and has 25 catches, leading his team with 390 yards (78.0 per game) while also scoring three touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has also tacked on 25 catches for 383 yards and five touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 38 times, and averages 76.6 receiving yards.
- Freddie Swain is averaging 26.8 receiving yards per game, racking up 10 receptions (15 targets) for 134 yards and two touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive