The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) are less than a touchdown favorite (-5.5) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Las Vegas Raiders (1-0). The contest has a 47-point over/under.
Steelers vs Raiders predictions
|Steelers (-5.5)||Over (47)||Steelers 31 Raiders 18|
Steelers vs Raiders head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Las Vegas has the edge with a 3-2 record over Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 73 points while Las Vegas scored 38.
Steelers vs Raiders betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Steelers vs Raiders betting insights
- Pittsburgh was 10-6-0 against the spread last season.
- The Steelers’ ATS record as 5.5-point favorites or more was 4-6 last year.
- Pittsburgh had eight of its 16 games go over the point total last year.
- The Steelers averaged 3.9 fewer points per game (26.0) than the Raiders allowed (29.9) last season.
- Pittsburgh was 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it put up over 29.9 points last year.
- The Steelers collected 54.5 fewer yards per game (334.6) than the Raiders gave up per matchup (389.1) last season.
- When Pittsburgh churned out over 389.1 yards last year, the team was 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Against the spread, Las Vegas was 8-8-0 last season.
- The Raiders had two wins ATS (2-1) as a 5.5-point underdog or greater last season.
- In 16 Las Vegas games last year, 13 of them hit the over.
- Last season the Raiders averaged 7.6 more points per game (27.1) than the Steelers gave up (19.5).
- When Las Vegas scored more than 19.5 points last season, it was 7-7 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
- The Raiders racked up 383.3 yards per game last season, 77.5 more yards than the 305.8 the Steelers gave up per contest.
- In games that Las Vegas churned out more than 305.8 yards last season, the team was 8-7 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
|218.4||Pass yards against||271.3|
|111.4||Rush yards against||125.8|
How to live stream Steelers vs Raiders NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Steelers top players
- Ben Roethlisberger threw for 3,803 yards last season (237.7 yards per game) while completing 65.6% of his passes (399-of-608), with 33 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- A season ago, Benny Snell Jr. racked up 368 rushing yards (23.0 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Last season Kalen Ballage rushed for 303 yards on 91 carries (25.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Diontae Johnson was targeted 144 times and collected 88 catches for 923 yards (57.7 ypg) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool also contributed with 62 grabs for 873 yards and nine touchdowns last year. He was targeted 109 times and put up 54.6 receiving yards per game.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster caught 97 passes on 128 targets for 831 yards and nine touchdowns, averaging 51.9 yards per game last season.
- T.J. Watt had an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 15.0 sacks, 26.0 TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception.
- Joe Schobert’s 2020 campaign saw him total 198 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and three interceptions.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick picked off four passes while adding 98 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended a season ago.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Raiders top players
- Derek Carr recorded 4,103 passing yards (256.4 yards per game) with a 67.3% completion percentage last year (348-of-517), while throwing 27 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs ran for 1,065 yards on 273 attempts (66.6 yards per game) while scoring 12 touchdowns a season ago.
- Last year Kenyan Drake rushed for 955 yards on 239 carries (59.7 ypg), with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Darren Waller hauled in 107 passes (on 145 targets) for 1,196 yards (74.8 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow’s stat line last year showed 56 catches for 656 yards and two touchdowns. He put up 41.0 receiving yards per game and was targeted 77 times.
- Henry Ruggs III caught 26 passes on 43 targets for 452 yards and two touchdowns last year, averaging 28.3 yards per game.
- Last season Yannick Ngakoue registered 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Johnathan Abram’s 2020 campaign saw him total 112 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and two interceptions.
- Trayvon Mullen picked off two passes and tacked on 72 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive