The Detroit Lions (0-8) are an underdog by 8 points as they look to break an eight-game skid in a matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3) on Sunday, November 14, 2021 at Heinz Field. An over/under of 42 is set for the game.
Steelers vs Lions predictions
|Steelers (-8)||Over (42)||Steelers 31 Lions 13|
Last three results
Steelers recent betting insights
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, in its last three contests.
- In Pittsburgh’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Steelers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 42.0 points in their last three games, identical to the over/under listed in this matchup.
Lions recent betting insights
- In its last three games, Detroit has two wins against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- In its past three games, Detroit has gone over the total once.
- The Lions have averaged a total of 49.5 combined points in their last three games, 7.5 greater than this game’s total of 42.
Steelers vs Lions head-to-head
Pittsburgh holds an edge against Detroit in the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. Pittsburgh scored 167 points in those five outings compared to Detroit’s 97.
Steelers vs Lions betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Steelers vs Lions betting insights
- Pittsburgh has registered a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Steelers put up 20.1 points per game, 10.4 fewer than the Lions allow per contest (30.5).
- The Steelers average 54.8 fewer yards per game (324.1) than the Lions allow per outing (378.9).
- Detroit has covered the spread five times over nine games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 8 points or more, the Lions are 4-1 against the spread.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total three times out of nine chances this season.
- The Lions average 4.3 fewer points per game (16.8) than the Steelers allow (21.1).
- The Lions collect 320.8 yards per game, 33.5 fewer yards than the 354.3 the Steelers give up.
- Detroit is 3-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall when the team piles up more than 354.3 yards.
|260.6||Pass yards against||258.9|
|109.8||Rush yards against||134.5|
How to live stream Steelers vs Lions online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Steelers top players
- Ben Roethlisberger has posted 1,986 passing yards (248.3 per game) with a 65.6% completion percentage (196-for-299) while firing 10 touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Roethlisberger has had a passing touchdown in all eight games this season, with multiple passing TDs in two of them.
- Najee Harris has rushed for a team-leading 541 yards (67.6 per game) and scored four touchdowns. He also leads his team in receiving yards, reeling in 40 passes for 289 yards and two touchdowns.
- Harris has had a rushing touchdown in four games this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Diontae Johnson has been targeted 69 times and has 45 catches, leading his team with 530 yards (66.3 ypg) while also scoring three touchdowns.
- In three of eight games this season, Johnson has had a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Lions top players
- Jared Goff has 1,995 passing yards (249.4 per game) and a 66.9% completion percentage, throwing eight touchdown passes and six interceptions.
- Jamaal Williams has run for a team-high 312 yards on 71 carries (39.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- D’Andre Swift has put up 289 rushing yards on 90 carries (36.1 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground. He also has 47 catches for 415 yards (a team high) and two touchdowns.
- This year T.J. Hockenson has 48 catches for a team-high 448 yards (56.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kalif Raymond is averaging 41.8 yards per game, with 26 catches for 334 yards and two touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jared Goff||251.5 (-115)||–||–||–||–||–|
|T.J. Hockenson||–||–||–||–||53.5 (-115)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive