The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) are favored by 1 point as they try to end their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Denver Broncos (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at Heinz Field. The over/under is set at 39.5 points for the outing.
Steelers vs Broncos predictions
|Broncos (+1)||Under (39.5)||Broncos 20 Steelers 16|
Last 3 results
Steelers Recent Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has not covered the spread and is 0-3 overall over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Pittsburgh has not hit the over.
- The Steelers total over the last three games is 5.2 points more than the 39.5 total listed for this matchup.
Broncos recent betting insights
- Denver has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Denver has not hit the over.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score an average of 43.7 combined points in their last three games, 4.2 more than the 39.5 over/under in this matchup.
Steelers vs Broncos head-to-head
Denver has a 3-2 advantage over Pittsburgh in the last five matchups between these two squads. The Broncos are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Steelers while the two teams went over the total in that game. Denver has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 126 points while Pittsburgh scored 112.
Steelers vs Broncos betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Steelers vs Broncos betting insights
- Pittsburgh has put together a record of 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are winless against the spread when they have played as 1-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Pittsburgh’s games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- The Steelers put up 4.5 more points per game (16.8) than the Broncos allow (12.3).
- Pittsburgh is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when the team scores more than 12.3 points.
- The Steelers collect 34.0 more yards per game (301.8) than the Broncos give up per outing (267.8).
- When Pittsburgh piles up over 267.8 yards, the team is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- Denver is 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Denver’s games have yet to hit the over once.
- The Broncos score just 2.5 fewer points per game (20.8) than the Steelers give up (23.3).
- When Denver puts up more than 23.3 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Broncos collect just 4.0 fewer yards per game (353.8) than the Steelers allow (357.8).
- When Denver piles up over 357.8 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
|268.0||Pass yards against||215.3|
|99.0||Rush yards against||70.0|
How to live stream Steelers vs Broncos online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Steelers top players
- Ben Roethlisberger has 1,033 yards through the air (258.3 per game) and a 64.1% completion percentage (109-for-170), flinging four touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Roethlisberger has had a passing touchdown in all four games this year, but no games with more than one passing TD.
- Najee Harris has taken 55 carries for a team-leading 185 rushing yards (46.3 YPG) and one touchdown. He’s also reeled in 26 passes for 178 yards with one touchdown through the air, leading his team in receiving yards as well.
- Harris has had a rushing touchdown in one game this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Diontae Johnson has grabbed 23 passes for a team best 233 yards plus two touchdowns. He averages 58.3 receiving yards per game.
- Johnson has had a receiving touchdown in two of four games this year, but he has not scored multiple receiving TDs in a game.
Broncos top players
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 892 yards while completing 72.1% of his passes, with five touchdowns and zero interceptions (223.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 12 times for 46 yards.
- Melvin Gordon III has rushed for a team-leading 248 yards on 51 attempts (62.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He also averages 21.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing eight passes for 87 yards.
- Javonte Williams has run for 186 yards on 46 carries (46.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Courtland Sutton has 18 catches (28 targets) and paces his team with 257 receiving yards (64.3 per game).
- Tim Patrick has been targeted 19 times, and tacked on 213 yards (on 15 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Noah Fant has caught 18 passes on 27 targets for 156 yards and two touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive