The Cincinnati Bengals (1-1) are 4-point underdogs in a road AFC North matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at Heinz Field. The game has a point total set at 44.
Steelers vs Bengals predictions
|Steelers (-4)||Under (44)||Steelers 49 Bengals -7|
Steelers vs Bengals head-to-head
Pittsburgh has a 4-1 advantage over Cincinnati in the last five matchups between these two squads. The Steelers and Bengals are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the point total both times. Pittsburgh outscored Cincinnati 112-63 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Steelers vs Bengals betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Steelers vs Bengals betting insights
- Pittsburgh covered the spread 10 times in 16 games last season.
- The Steelers went 4-6 as 4-point favorites or more last season.
- Pittsburgh had eight of its 16 games go over the point total last season.
- The Steelers racked up just 0.5 fewer points per game (26.0) than the Bengals surrendered (26.5) last season.
- Pittsburgh was 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall in games when it recorded over 26.5 points last season.
- The Steelers averaged 54.8 fewer yards per game (334.6) than the Bengals allowed per outing (389.4) last season.
- When Pittsburgh amassed over 389.4 yards last season, the team was 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Cincinnati beat the spread nine times in 16 games last season.
- The Bengals went 8-4 as underdogs of 4 points or more last year.
- Out of 16 Cincinnati games last year, eight went over the total.
- The Bengals put up 19.4 points per game last season, comparable to the 19.5 the Steelers gave up.
- When Cincinnati recorded more than 19.5 points last season, it was 8-0 against the spread and 4-3-1 overall.
- The Bengals collected only 14.0 more yards per game (319.8) than the Steelers gave up per outing (305.8) last season.
- In games that Cincinnati totaled more than 305.8 yards last year, the team was 6-2 against the spread and 3-5 overall.
|218.4||Pass yards against||246.4|
|111.4||Rush yards against||148.2|
How to live stream Steelers vs Bengals online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Steelers top players
- Ben Roethlisberger threw for 3,803 yards last season (237.7 per game) while completing 65.6% of his passes (399-for-608), with 33 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Benny Snell Jr. took 111 carries for 368 rushing yards a season ago (23.0 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Kalen Ballage totaled 303 rushing yards on 91 carries , with three touchdowns on the ground, last season.
- Diontae Johnson reeled in 88 passes for 923 yards last year and scored seven touchdowns. He was targeted 144 times, and averaged 57.7 receiving yards.
- Chase Claypool’s stat line last year showed 62 grabs for 873 yards and nine touchdowns. He averaged 54.6 yards per game.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster racked up 831 recieving yards on 97 catches with nine TDs.
- T.J. Watt boasted an impressive stat line of 15.0 sacks, 26.0 TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception last year.
- Joe Schobert’s 2020 campaign saw him total 198 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and three interceptions.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick intercepted four passes while adding 98 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended a season ago.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Ben Roethlisberger||277.5 (-113)||2.5 (+107)||1.5 (-106)||–||–||–|
|Diontae Johnson||–||–||1.5 (-121)||–||67.5 (-119)||–|
Bengals top players
- Joe Burrow threw for 2,688 yards while completing 65.3% of his passes last year, with 13 touchdowns and five interceptions (268.8 yards per game). He also carried the ball 37 times for 142 yards and three TDs.
- Joe Mixon took 119 carries for 428 rushing yards a season ago (47.6 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He also caught 21 passes for 138 yards with one TD through the air.
- Last year Samaje Perine ran for 301 yards on 63 carries (18.8 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins reeled in 67 passes for 908 yards last season while scoring six touchdowns. He was targeted 108 times, and averaged 56.8 yards per game.
- Tyler Boyd’s stat line last season was 79 grabs for 841 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 52.6 receiving yards per game.
- Drew Sample caught 40 passes on 53 targets for 349 yards and one TD.
- Trey Hendrickson put together an impressive stat line of 13.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Vonn Bell totaled 161 tackles and 4.0 TFL.
- Jessie Bates III picked off three passes and tacked on 140 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 15 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive