Oddsmakers project a close game when the Seattle Seahawks (1-1) play the Minnesota Vikings (0-2) as only 2-point favorites on Sunday, September 26, 2021. The contest has a point total set at 55.
Seahawks vs Vikings predictions
|Vikings (+2)||Over (55)||Vikings 34 Seahawks 22|
Seahawks vs Vikings head-to-head
Seattle has a 5-0 advantage over Minnesota in the last five matchups between these two teams. In those games against the Seahawks, the Vikings have a 1-0 record against the spread while not outscoring the point total once. Seattle outscored Minnesota 133-79 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Seahawks vs Vikings betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Seahawks vs Vikings betting insights
- Against the spread, Seattle was 8-8-0 last year.
- The Seahawks went 5-8 as 2-point favorites or more last season.
- There were seven Seattle games (out of 16) that hit the over last season.
- Last year, the Seahawks put up just one fewer point per game (28.7) than the Vikings surrendered (29.7).
- When Seattle scored more than 29.7 points last year, it was 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Seahawks collected 23.8 fewer yards per game (369.5) than the Vikings allowed per matchup (393.3) last season.
- In games that Seattle amassed more than 393.3 yards last year, the team was 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Minnesota had six wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- The Vikings went 4-3 as underdogs of 2 points or greater last season.
- There were 11 Minnesota games (out of 16) that went over the total last year.
- Last year the Vikings averaged 3.7 more points per game (26.9) than the Seahawks gave up (23.2).
- When Minnesota scored more than 23.2 points last year, it was 5-7 against the spread and 6-6 overall.
- The Vikings racked up only 12.7 more yards per game (393.3) than the Seahawks allowed per outing (380.6) last year.
- Minnesota was 5-6 against the spread and 6-5 overall when the team churned out more than 380.6 yards last year.
|300.7||Pass yards against||266.7|
|95.6||Rush yards against||134.4|
How to live stream Vikings vs Seahawks vs Vikings online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Seahawks top players
- Russell Wilson threw for 4,212 yards (263.3 per game) while completing 68.8% of his passes (384-for-558), with 40 touchdowns and 13 interceptions last season. He also carried the ball 83 times for a team-high 513 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 32.1 yards per game.
- A season ago Chris Carson picked up 681 rushing yards (42.6 per game) and scored five touchdowns. He added 37 catches for 287 yards and four receiving touchdowns.
- Last year D.K. Metcalf was targeted 129 times and notched 83 catches for 1,303 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett’s stat line last year showed 100 catches for 1,054 yards and 10 touchdowns. He averaged 65.9 yards per game.
- Gerald Everett caught 41 passes for 417 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.1 yards per game.
- Jamal Adams had a solid body of work a year ago, collecting 9.5 sacks, 14 TFL and 107 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner’s 2020 campaign saw him total 195 tackles, 7.5 TFL, and three sacks.
- Quandre Diggs intercepted five passes and tacked on 86 tackles and 10 passes defended last season.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Russell Wilson||285.5 (-113)||–||23.5 (-114)||–||–||–|
|Chris Carson||–||–||73.5 (-115)||–||19.5 (-118)||–|
|D.K. Metcalf||–||–||–||–||76.5 (-115)||–|
Vikings top players
- Kirk Cousins collected 4,265 passing yards (266.6 per game) with a 67.6% completion percentage last season (349-for-516), throwing for 35 touchdowns with 13 interceptions.
- Dalvin Cook took 312 attempts for 1,557 rushing yards a season ago (97.3 per game) and scored 16 touchdowns. He also was the team’s leading receiver, with 44 catches for 361 yards and one TD through the air.
- Last year Alexander Mattison rushed for 434 yards on 96 carries (27.1 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Justin Jefferson grabbed 88 passes for 1,400 yards last season while scoring seven touchdowns. He was targeted 125 times, and averaged 87.5 yards per game.
- Adam Thielen also tacked on 74 catches for 925 yards and 14 touchdowns. He was targeted 108 times, and put up 57.8 receiving yards per game.
- Everson Griffen had an impressive body of work a year ago, notching six sacks, eight TFL and 48 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Eric Kendricks totaled 145 tackles, 4.5 TFL, and three interceptions.
- Last season Harrison Smith grabbed five interceptions and added 124 tackles, 3.5 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and 10 passes defended.
Powered by Dataskrive