Oddsmakers give the Seattle Seahawks (1-0) the advantage on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Tennessee Titans (0-1). Seattle is favoured by 5 points. The contest has a point total set at 54.
Seahawks vs Titans predictions
|Seahawks (-5)||Under (54)||Seahawks 33 Titans 15|
Seahawks vs Titans head-to-head
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Seattle holds a 3-2 advantage over Tennessee. Seattle has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totalling 108 points while Tennessee notched 105.
Seahawks vs Titans betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Seahawks vs Titans betting insights
- Seattle covered the spread eight times in 16 games last year.
- The Seahawks had two wins ATS (2-5) as a 5-point favourite or more last season.
- Seattle had seven of its 16 games go over the point total last year.
- The Seahawks put up 28.7 points per game last season, comparable to the 27.4 per contest the Titans gave up.
- When Seattle recorded more than 27.4 points last season, it was 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Seahawks averaged 28.8 fewer yards per game (369.5) than the Titans gave up per contest (398.3) last year.
- In games that Seattle piled up over 398.3 yards last year, the team was 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Tennessee covered the spread seven times in 16 games last season.
- The Titans did not lose ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 5 points or greater last year.
- Out of 16 Tennessee games last season, 12 went over the total.
- The Titans racked up 30.7 points per game last season, 7.5 more than the Seahawks allowed (23.2).
- Tennessee was 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall last season when the team notched over 23.2 points.
- The Titans racked up 396.4 yards per game last year, just 15.8 more than the 380.6 the Seahawks gave up per matchup.
- In games that Tennessee piled up more than 380.6 yards last year, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
|300.7||Pass yards against||287.1|
|95.6||Rush yards against||120.8|
How to live stream Titans vs Seahawks NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Seahawks top players
- Russell Wilson threw for 4,212 yards (263.3 yards per game) while completing 68.8% of his passes (384-of-558), with 40 touchdowns and 13 interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 83 times for 513 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 32.1 yards per game.
- Chris Carson took 141 carries for 681 rushing yards a season ago (42.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He also caught 37 passes for 287 yards (17.9 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns through the air.
- D.K. Metcalf grabbed 83 passes for 1,303 yards last season and scored 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 129 times and averaged 81.4 yards per game.
- Tyler Lockett’s stat line last year showed 100 catches for 1,054 yards and 10 touchdowns. He averaged 65.9 receiving yards per game and was targeted 132 times.
- Last year Gerald Everett caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 417 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.1 receiving yards per game.
- Jamal Adams showed out with an impressive stat line of 9.5 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 107 tackles last year.
- Bobby Wagner collected 195 tackles, 7.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks over his last campaign.
- Last season, Quandre Diggs reeled in five interceptions and added 86 tackles and 10 passes defended.
Titans top players
- Ryan Tannehill threw for 3,819 yards while completing 65.5% of his passes (315-of-481), with 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions last year (238.7 yards per game). He also carried the ball 43 times for 266 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 16.6 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry ran for 2,027 yards on 378 attempts (126.7 yards per game) while scoring 17 touchdowns a season ago.
- Last season A.J. Brown was targeted 106 times and notched 70 catches for 1,075 yards (67.2 ypg) and scored 11 touchdowns.
- Julio Jones’ stat line last year showed 51 grabs for 771 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 48.2 receiving yards per game and was targeted 68 times.
- Josh Reynolds caught 52 passes on 81 targets for 618 yards and two touchdowns last year, averaging 38.6 yards per game.
- Bud Dupree boasted an impressive stat line of 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Kevin Byard’s 2020 campaign saw him total 143 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Amani Hooker picked off four passes while adding 67 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and eight passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive