Oddsmakers expect a tight game when the Seattle Seahawks (0-0) take on the Indianapolis Colts (0-0) as just 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, September 12, 2021. The point total is set at 48.5.
Seahawks vs Colts predictions
|Colts (+2.5)||Over (48.5)||Seahawks 26 Colts 25|
Seahawks vs Colts head-to-head
Indianapolis has a 3-2 advantage over Seattle in the past five matchups between these two squads. Seattle scored 143 points in those five matchups compared to Indianapolis’ 136.
Seahawks vs Colts betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Seahawks vs Colts betting insights
- Seattle’s record against the spread last season was 8-8-0.
- The Seahawks went 5-8 as 2.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- Last year, seven of Seattle’s 16 games went over the point total.
- The Seahawks scored 28.7 points per game last year, 6.1 more than the Colts gave up per matchup (22.6).
- Seattle was 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall last season when the team scored over 22.6 points.
- The Seahawks racked up 37.4 more yards per game (369.5) than the Colts gave up per matchup (332.1) last season.
- When Seattle picked up over 332.1 yards last season, the team was 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Indianapolis was 8-8-0 against the spread last season.
- The Colts went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
- Out of 16 Indianapolis games last season, nine hit the over.
- Last season the Colts put up five more points per game (28.2) than the Seahawks gave up (23.2).
- Indianapolis was 8-5 against the spread and 10-3 overall last season when the team recorded more than 23.2 points.
- The Colts collected just 2.5 fewer yards per game (378.1) than the Seahawks gave up (380.6) per contest last year.
- Indianapolis was 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when the team totaled more than 380.6 yards last year.
|300.7||Pass yards against||257.9|
|95.6||Rush yards against||90.5|
Player betting tips
Seahawks top players
- Russell Wilson threw for 4,212 yards (263.3 yards per game) while completing 68.8% of his passes (384-of-558), with 40 touchdowns and 13 interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 83 times for 513 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 32.1 yards per game.
- A season ago, Chris Carson churned out 681 rushing yards (42.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns. He added 37 catches for 287 yards (17.9 receiving yards per game) with four receiving touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf grabbed 83 passes for 1,303 yards last season and scored 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 129 times and averaged 81.4 yards per game.
- Tyler Lockett chipped in with 1,054 yards on 100 catches and 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 132 times and averaged 65.9 receiving yards per game last year.
- Gerald Everett racked up 417 yards on 41 catches with one touchdown last year, averaging 26.1 yards per game on 62 targets.
- Jamal Adams boasted an impressive stat line of 9.5 sacks, 14 TFL and 107 tackles last year.
- Bobby Wagner totaled 195 tackles, 7.5 TFL, and three sacks over his last campaign.
- Quandre Diggs picked off five passes while adding 86 tackles and 10 passes defended a season ago.
Colts top players
- Tyquan Lewis put together an impressive body of work a year ago, registering four sacks, 9.5 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Darius Leonard racked up 178 tackles, 9.5 TFL, and three sacks over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Kenny Moore II intercepted four passes while adding 92 tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and 13 passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive