Oddsmakers expect a tight game when the San Francisco 49ers (6-5) fight to keep their three-game winning streak going in a pick ’em matchup with the Seattle Seahawks (3-8) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 at Lumen Field. The over/under is 46 for the contest.
Seahawks vs 49ers predictions
|49ers (+0)||Under (46)||49ers 23 Seahawks 21|
Last three results
Seahawks recent betting insights
- Seattle is winless against the spread and 0-3 overall in its last three games.
- Seattle’s past three contests have not hit the over.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.7 points over their last three games, 0.7 more than the 46 over/under in this matchup.
49ers recent betting insights
- San Francisco is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall over its past three contests.
- In its past three games, San Francisco has hit the over once.
- The 49ers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48.3 combined points over their last three games, 2.3 more than the 46 over/under in this matchup.
Seahawks vs 49ers head-to-head
Seattle has an edge against San Francisco in the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Seahawks and 49ers are split 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the total both times. Seattle has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 134 points while San Francisco notched 126.
Seahawks vs 49ers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Seahawks vs 49ers betting insights
- Seattle is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 0-point favorites.
- This season, Seattle’s games have hit the over once.
- The Seahawks put up 3.5 fewer points per game (19.0) than the 49ers surrender (22.5).
- Seattle is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it scores more than 22.5 points.
- The Seahawks rack up 23.0 fewer yards per game (295.7) than the 49ers give up per contest (318.7).
- Seattle is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when the team piles up more than 318.7 yards.
- San Francisco has covered the spread six times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The 49ers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 0-point underdogs.
- Games involving San Francisco have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- This season the 49ers rack up 5.0 more points per game (25.5) than the Seahawks give up (20.5).
- When San Francisco puts up more than 20.5 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The 49ers collect 33.9 fewer yards per game (365.1) than the Seahawks allow per matchup (399.0).
- San Francisco is 3-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team piles up over 399.0 yards.
|285.5||Pass yards against||222.6|
|124.9||Rush yards against||111.5|
How to live stream Seahawks vs 49ers online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Seahawks top players
- This year Russell Wilson has compiled 1,811 yards through the air (226.4 yards per game) while completing 64.9% of his passes, with 12 touchdowns and three interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 118 rushing yards on 26 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 14.8 yards per game.
- Wilson has had a passing touchdown in six of eight games this year, with multiple passing TDs in four of them.
- Alex Collins has picked up a team-best 395 rushing yards (35.9 per game) and two scores.
- Collins has had a rushing touchdown in two games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Tyler Lockett has 50 receptions for a team-high 813 yards (73.9 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In two of 11 games this year, Lockett has had a receiving touchdown (and one game with multiple receiving TDs).
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Russell Wilson||262.5 (-115)||–||15.5 (-121)||–||–||–|
|Alex Collins||–||–||44.5 (-114)||–||4.5 (-124)||–|
|Tyler Lockett||–||–||0.5 (-104)||–||65.5 (-119)||–|
49ers top players
- Jimmy Garoppolo has passed for 2,342 yards (187-of-280), with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions (212.9 yards per game).
- Elijah Mitchell has rushed for a team-high 693 yards on 143 carries (63.0 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
- Deebo Samuel has rushed for 203 yards on 25 carries (18.5 yards per game), with five rushing touchdowns. Samuel also makes a big impact in the passing game, catching 56 passes for a team-high 1,006 (91.5 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Brandon Aiyuk has chipped in with 32 catches for 432 yards and three touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 48 times, and puts up 39.3 receiving yards.
- George Kittle is averaging 53.1 receiving yards per game, racking up 35 receptions (49 targets) for 425 yards and three touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jimmy Garoppolo||248.5 (-115)||–||7.5 (-107)||–||–||–|
|Elijah Mitchell||–||–||78.5 (-113)||–||10.5 (-121)||–|
|Deebo Samuel||–||–||–||–||71.5 (-115)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive