The New Orleans Saints (2-2) are favored by just 2.5 points against the Washington Football Team (2-2) on Sunday, October 10, 2021. The point total is set at 44.5.
Saints vs Washington predictions
|Saints (-2.5)||Over (44.5)||Saints 26 Washington 23|
Last 3 results
Saints Recent Betting Insights
- New Orleans has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three contests.
- In New Orleans’ past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to score an average of 43.7 points in their last three games, 0.8 less than the 44.5 over/under in this matchup.
Washington recent betting insights
- Washington has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- Washington has gone over the total in each of its past three contests.
- The Football Team total over the last three games is 0.2 points greater than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
Saints vs Washington head-to-head
New Orleans holds a 3-2 advantage over Washington in the last five meetings between these two squads. Washington has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 167 points while New Orleans put up 156.
Saints vs Washington betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Saints vs Washington betting insights
- New Orleans has put together a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Saints have yet to cover a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- New Orleans’ games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Saints rack up 23.5 points per game, 7.0 fewer than the Football Team give up per contest (30.5).
- The Saints average 140.7 fewer yards per game (276.8), than the Football Team give up per contest (417.5).
- Washington has covered the spread once in four games with a set spread.
- The Football Team have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Washington’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Football Team score 25.3 points per game, 8.0 more than the Saints allow (17.3).
- When Washington records more than 17.3 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Football Team collect just 7.3 fewer yards per game (342.0) than the Saints allow per outing (349.3).
- When Washington amasses over 349.3 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
|294.5||Pass yards against||307.0|
|66.0||Rush yards against||118.5|
How to live stream Saints vs Washington online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Saints top players
- Jameis Winston has registered 613 passing yards (153.3 per game) while completing 55 of 86 passes (64%), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 60 rushing yards (and one touchdown), averaging 15.0 per game.
- Winston has had a passing touchdown in three of four games this year, with multiple passing TDs in two of them.
- Alvin Kamara has rushed for a team-best 297 yards (74.3 per game). He also averages 15.5 receiving yards, hauling in 10 passes for 62 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kamara has not found paydirt on the ground this season in four games.
- Deonte Harris has 11 catches (15 targets) and paces his team with 164 receiving yards (41.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Harris has one touchdown catch this year, in four games.
Washington top players
- Taylor Heinicke has thrown for 960 yards while completing 69.5% of his passes, with eight touchdowns and three interceptions (240.0 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 20 carries for 87 yards and one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has racked up a team-high 253 rushing yards (63.3 per game) and scored one touchdown. He has tacked on eight catches for 107 yards with one receiving touchdown.
- This season Terry McLaurin has 25 catches for a team-high 354 yards (88.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- J.D. McKissic has been targeted 14 times, and chipped in with 142 yards (on 12 catches) and one touchdown.
- Logan Thomas is averaging 29.3 receiving yards per game, racking up 12 receptions (14 targets) for 117 yards and two touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive