The Seattle Seahawks (2-4) will attempt to prove oddsmakers wrong when they hit the field against the New Orleans Saints (3-2) on Monday, October 25, 2021 as 4.5-point underdogs. The game has an over/under of 43 points.
Saints vs Seahawks predictions
|Seahawks (+4.5)||Over (43)||Seahawks 26 Saints 20|
Last three results
Saints recent betting insights
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three contests.
- In New Orleans’ past three contests, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Saints total over the last three games is 0.2 points more than the 43 total listed for this matchup.
Seahawks recent betting insights
- Seattle has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- Seattle has not gone over the total in its past three games.
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 6.5 points greater than the 43 total listed for this matchup.
Saints vs Seahawks head-to-head
Seattle holds an edge against New Orleans in the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Seattle has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 145 points while New Orleans scored 116.
Saints vs Seahawks betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Saints vs Seahawks betting insights
- New Orleans has covered the spread three times in five games with a set spread.
- The Saints have not covered the spread when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, New Orleans’ games have hit the over twice.
- The Saints put up just 0.6 more points per game (25.4) than the Seahawks allow (24.8).
- New Orleans is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it records more than 24.8 points.
- The Saints rack up 295.2 yards per game, 138.0 fewer yards than the 433.2 the Seahawks allow per outing.
- Seattle has registered a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Seahawks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Seattle’s games have hit the over once.
- This season the Seahawks rack up 5.1 more points per game (23.3) than the Saints give up (18.2).
- Seattle is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it scores more than 18.2 points.
- The Seahawks collect just 10.0 fewer yards per game (344.0) than the Saints give up (354.0).
- Seattle is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team totals more than 354.0 yards.
|285.2||Pass yards against||306.2|
|79.0||Rush yards against||140.8|
Player betting tips
Saints top players
- This year Jameis Winston has accumulated 892 passing yards (178.4 YPG) while completing 60.3% of his passes, with 12 touchdowns and three interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 86 yards on the ground on 20 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 17.2 YPG.
- In four of five games this season, Winston has thrown a touchdown pass, and three of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Alvin Kamara has run for a team-leading 368 yards (73.6 per game) and scored one touchdown. He also leads his team in receiving yards, reeling in 15 passes for 113 yards and three touchdowns.
- Kamara has one rushing touchdown this season in five games played.
- Deonte Harris has been targeted 16 times and has 12 catches, leading his team with 236 yards (47.2 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Harris has had a receiving touchdown in two of five games this season, but he has not scored multiple receiving TDs in a game.
Seahawks top players
- Alex Collins has churned out a team-high 225 rushing yards (37.5 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- So far this season Travis Homer has run for 37 yards on four carries (6.2 yards per game). Homer also figures in the passing game, catching seven passes for 102 (17.0 yards per game).
- D.K. Metcalf has been targeted 45 times and has 31 catches, leading his team with 441 yards (73.5 per game) while also scoring five touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has contributed with 27 receptions (on 42 targets) for 425 yards and three touchdowns.
- Freddie Swain is averaging 21.7 receiving yards per game, racking up 12 receptions (18 targets) for 130 yards and two touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive