The New Orleans Saints (1-0) visit the Carolina Panthers (1-0) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 in matchup between NFC South foes at Bank of America Stadium. Carolina is a 3.5-point underdog. The contest’s over/under is set at 44.
Saints vs Panthers predictions
|Panthers (+3.5)||Under (44)||Panthers 20 Saints 17|
Saints vs Panthers head-to-head
In the past five meetings between these two teams, New Orleans holds a 4-1 advantage over Carolina. The Saints and Panthers have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games with the two squads outscoring the total on one occasion. New Orleans has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 150 points while Carolina scored 105.
Saints vs Panthers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Saints vs Panthers betting insights
- Against the spread, New Orleans was 9-7-0 last season.
- The Saints’ ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or greater was 7-6 last season.
- Out of 16 New Orleans games last season, 10 hit the over.
- The Saints racked up 5.0 more points per game (30.1) than the Panthers surrendered (25.1) last year.
- New Orleans was 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games when it scored more than 25.1 points last season.
- The Saints racked up only 16.5 more yards per game (376.6) than the Panthers gave up per contest (360.1) last season.
- New Orleans was 6-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall when the team totaled over 360.1 yards last year.
- Against the spread, Carolina was 9-7-0 last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or more, the Panthers went 4-3 last season.
- In 16 Carolina games last season, seven of them hit the over.
- Last season the Panthers racked up just 0.8 more points per game (21.9) than the Saints gave up (21.1).
- When Carolina scored more than 21.1 points last year, it was 5-3 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
- The Panthers racked up 349.5 yards per game last year, 38.6 more yards than the 310.9 the Saints allowed per outing.
- In games that Carolina piled up over 310.9 yards last season, the team was 6-4 against the spread and 3-7 overall.
|234.9||Pass yards against||251.5|
|93.9||Rush yards against||121.0|
How to live stream Saints vs Panthers NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Saints top players
- Taysom Hill threw for 928 yards (58.0 yards per game) while completing 72.7% of his passes (88-of-121), with four touchdowns and two interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 87 times for 457 yards and eight touchdowns, averaging 28.6 yards per game.
- Alvin Kamara took 187 attempts for 932 rushing yards a season ago (58.3 yards per game) while scoring 16 touchdowns. He also caught 83 passes for 756 yards (47.3 receiving yards per game) with five touchdowns through the air.
- Marquez Callaway also chipped in with 213 yards on 21 catches. He was targeted 27 times and averaged 16.4 receiving yards per game last year.
- Deonte Harris caught 20 passes on 25 targets for 186 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.3 yards per game last season.
- Last season, Cameron Jordan collected 7.5 sacks, 13.0 TFL and 68 tackles.
- Demario Davis totaled 165 tackles, 11.0 TFL, and 4.0 sacks over his last campaign.
- Last season, Malcolm Jenkins reeled in three interceptions and added 113 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and 10 passes defended.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Panthers top players
- Sam Darnold recorded 2,208 passing yards (138.0 yards per game) with a 59.6% completion percentage last year (217-of-364), while throwing nine touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He also tacked on 217 rushing yards on 37 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 13.6 yards per game.
- A season ago, Christian McCaffrey churned out 225 rushing yards (22.5 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Last season D.J. Moore grabbed 66 passes (on 118 targets) for 1,193 yards (74.6 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson contributed with 1,096 yards on 95 catches and three touchdowns. He was targeted 136 times and put up 68.5 receiving yards per game last year.
- Dan Arnold caught 31 passes on 45 targets for 438 yards and four touchdowns last year, averaging 27.4 yards per game.
- Last season Haason Reddick registered 12.5 sacks, 20.0 TFL and 83 tackles.
- Jeremy Chinn collected 166 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception over his 2020 campaign.
- Donte Jackson picked off three passes while adding 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive