The New York Giants (0-3) have a projected tough battle to break their three-game losing streak as they are 8-point underdogs against the New Orleans Saints (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at Caesars Superdome. The point total for the game is set at 43.
Saints vs Giants predictions
|Saints (-8)||Under (43)||Saints 38 Giants 3|
Saints vs Giants head-to-head
New Orleans has an edge against New York over the last five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. New Orleans outscored New York 174-159 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Saints vs Giants betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Saints vs Giants betting insights
- New Orleans is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, New Orleans’ games have yet to hit the over once.
- The Saints put up just 0.4 fewer points per game (24.3) than the Giants allow (24.7).
- New Orleans is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it scores more than 24.7 points.
- The Saints rack up 140.3 fewer yards per game (234.0), than the Giants give up per contest (374.3).
- New York has covered the spread one time in three games with a set spread.
- Games involving New York have hit the over once this year.
- This year the Giants rack up 4.7 more points per game (18.7) than the Saints allow (14.0).
- The Giants collect 46.3 more yards per game (350.3) than the Saints allow per matchup (304.0).
- In games that New York amasses over 304.0 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
|258.7||Pass yards against||281.0|
|60.3||Rush yards against||107.0|
How to live stream Saints vs Giants online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Saints top players
- This year Jameis Winston has 387 passing yards (129.0 yards per game) while going 38-for-63 (60.3%) and connecting on seven touchdowns with two interceptions. He has tacked on 60 rushing yards and one touchdown, averaging 20.0 yards per game.
- Winston has had a passing touchdown in two of three games this year, and had multiple passing TDs both times.
- Alvin Kamara has rushed for a team-leading 177 yards (59.0 per game). He also leads his team in receiving yards, reeling in 10 passes for 62 yards and two touchdowns.
- In three games this season, Kamara has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
- Deonte Harris has grabbed six passes for a team-high 112 yards and one touchdown. He averages 37.3 receiving yards per game.
- In one of three games this year, Harris has had a receiving touchdown, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Giants top players
- Daniel Jones leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 782 passing yards (260.7 per game), two touchdowns. He also has 161 rushing yards on 23 carries with two touchdowns.
- Saquon Barkley has rushed for 134 yards on 39 carries (44.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground. He also has nine catches for 56 yards.
- Sterling Shepard has been targeted 22 times and has 18 catches, leading his team with 223 yards (74.3 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Kenny Golladay has chipped in with 11 catches for 166 yards this season. He has been targeted 19 times, and averages 55.3 receiving yards.
- Darius Slayton has caught seven passes on 14 targets for 127 yards and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive