The New Orleans Saints (5-2) are 6-point favorites as they look to extend their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Atlanta Falcons (3-4) on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at Caesars Superdome. The total is 42.5 points for this matchup.
Saints vs Falcons predictions
|Saints (-6)||Over (42.5)||Saints 34 Falcons 12|
Last three results
Saints recent betting insights
- New Orleans has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, in its last three games.
- In New Orleans’ past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to score an average of 44.7 points in their last three games, 2.2 more than the 42.5 over/under in this matchup.
Falcons recent betting insights
- Atlanta has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- In its past three games, Atlanta has hit the over twice.
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 46.7 combined points over their last three games, 4.2 greater than this game’s over/under of 42.5.
Saints vs Falcons head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two teams, New Orleans has a 4-1 advantage over Atlanta. The Saints are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Falcons while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the point total. New Orleans scored 111 points in those five matchups compared to Atlanta’s 86.
Saints vs Falcons betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Saints vs Falcons betting insights
- New Orleans has compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, New Orleans’ games have hit the over three times.
- This year, the Saints average just 2.8 fewer points per game (25.1) than the Falcons surrender (27.9).
- New Orleans is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when the team records more than 27.9 points.
- The Saints average 52.4 fewer yards per game (305.9), than the Falcons give up per matchup (358.3).
- New Orleans is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team amasses more than 358.3 yards.
- Atlanta has covered the spread twice over seven games with a set spread.
- The Falcons are winless against the spread when they have played as 6-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Falcons average just 2.8 more points per game (21.1) than the Saints allow (18.3).
- Atlanta is 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team notches more than 18.3 points.
- The Falcons rack up just 10.3 fewer yards per game (334.0) than the Saints give up per outing (344.3).
- In games that Atlanta totals more than 344.3 yards, the team is 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
|281.1||Pass yards against||244.0|
|79.4||Rush yards against||125.1|
How to live stream Saints vs Falcons online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
Saints top players
- Starting quarterback Jameis Winston, who had 1,170 yards through the air (167.1 per game) and a 59% completion percentage (95-for-161), with 14 touchdown passes, and 166 rushing yards and a touchdown, is not active in Week 9, and will miss the remainder of the season with a knee injury.
- Alvin Kamara has rushed for a team-high 480 yards (68.6 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He also leads his team in receiving yards, catching 28 passes for 256 yards and four touchdowns.
- Kamara has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year, but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
- Marquez Callaway has racked up 19 catches for 284 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 33 times, and averages 40.6 receiving yards per game.
- In two of seven games this season, Callaway has had a receiving touchdown (and one game with multiple receiving TDs).
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|To be determined||N/A||–||N/A||–||–||–|
|Alvin Kamara||–||–||58.5 (-110)||–||45.5 (-114)||–|
|Marquez Callaway||–||–||–||–||53.5 (-112)||–|
Falcons top players
- Matt Ryan has passed for 1,814 yards (186-of-271), with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions (259.1 yards per game).
- Cordarrelle Patterson has rushed for a team-leading 268 yards on 64 carries (38.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He also averages 47.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 32 passes for a team-high 333 yards and five touchdowns.
- So far this year Mike Davis has run for 258 yards on 75 carries (36.9 yards per game), with one touchdown. Davis also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 23 passes for 110 (15.7 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Kyle Pitts has 33 catches (50 targets) and paces his team with 484 receiving yards (69.1 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley has caught 31 passes on 52 targets for 281 yards and two touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Matt Ryan||267.5 (-115)||–||4.5 (-118)||–||–||–|
|Cordarrelle Patterson||–||–||50.5 (-113)||–||33.5 (-108)||–|
|Kyle Pitts||–||–||–||–||68.5 (-110)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive