The Baltimore Ravens (0-0) are less than a touchdown favorite (-4) on Monday, September 13, 2021 against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0). The over/under is set at 51.5 points for the contest.
Ravens vs Raiders predictions
|Ravens (-4)||Under (51.5)||Ravens 29 Raiders 22|
Ravens vs Raiders head-to-head
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Baltimore has a 3-2 advantage over Las Vegas. Baltimore outscored Las Vegas 116-65 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Ravens vs Raiders betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Ravens vs Raiders betting insights
- Baltimore beat the spread 10 times in 16 games last year.
- The Ravens had an ATS record of 7-4-1 as 4-point favorites or more last season.
- Last season, seven of Baltimore’s 16 games hit the over.
- The Ravens averaged 29.3 points per game last year, comparable to the 29.9 per outing the Raiders allowed.
- Baltimore was 6-1-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall last season when the team recorded more than 29.9 points.
- The Ravens racked up 26 fewer yards per game (363.1) than the Raiders allowed per matchup (389.1) last season.
- In games that Baltimore totaled over 389.1 yards last year, the team was 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Las Vegas’ record against the spread last year was 8-8-0.
- The Raiders had an ATS record of 3-2 as underdogs of 4 points or more last season.
- Out of 16 Las Vegas games last year, 13 hit the over.
- The Raiders averaged 8.2 more points per game (27.1) than the Ravens surrendered (18.9) last season.
- When Las Vegas put up more than 18.9 points last season, it was 7-7 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
- The Raiders collected 53.5 more yards per game (383.3) than the Ravens gave up per contest (329.8) last year.
- Las Vegas was 6-7 against the spread and 6-7 overall when the team piled up over 329.8 yards last year.
|238||Pass yards against||271.3|
|108.8||Rush yards against||125.8|
Player betting tips
Ravens top players
- Lamar Jackson collected 2,757 passing yards (172.3 yards per game) with a 64.4% completion percentage last year (242-of-376), while throwing 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He also added 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Last season Gus Edwards rushed for 723 yards on 144 carries (45.2 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Marquise Brown was targeted 100 times and amassed 58 catches for 769 yards (48.1 ypg) with eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews also contributed with 701 yards on 58 catches and seven touchdowns. He was targeted 88 times and put up 43.8 receiving yards per game last year.
- Sammy Watkins racked up 421 yards on 37 catches with two touchdowns last year, averaging 26.3 yards per game on 55 targets.
- Justin Houston had a strong body of work a year ago, notching eight sacks, 10 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Patrick Queen’s 2020 campaign saw him total 146 tackles, 10 TFL, three sacks, and one interception.
- Marcus Peters intercepted four passes and tacked on 58 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended last season.
Raiders top players
- Derek Carr threw for 4,103 yards while completing 67.3% of his passes (348-of-517), with 27 touchdowns and nine interceptions last year (256.4 yards per game).
- A season ago, Josh Jacobs churned out 1,065 rushing yards (66.6 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Kenyan Drake amassed 955 rushing yards on 239 carries (59.7 yards per game), with 10 touchdowns on the ground last season.
- Last season Darren Waller grabbed 107 passes (on 145 targets) for 1,196 yards (74.8 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow tacked on 56 catches for 656 yards and two touchdowns last year. He was targeted 77 times and averaged 41 receiving yards per game.
- Henry Ruggs III racked up 452 yards on 26 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 28.3 yards per game (on 43 targets).
- Maxx Crosby put together an impressive body of work a year ago, registering seven sacks, 15 TFL and 58 tackles.
- Johnathan Abram’s 2020 campaign saw him total 112 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and two interceptions.
Powered by Dataskrive