The Baltimore Ravens (1-1) are 9-point favorites on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Detroit Lions (0-2). The contest’s over/under is 49.5.
Ravens vs Lions predictions
|Ravens (-9)||Over (49.5)||Ravens 71 Lions -7|
Ravens vs Lions head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Baltimore holds a 4-1 advantage over Detroit. Baltimore outscored Detroit 146-84 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Ravens vs Lions betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Ravens vs Lions betting insights
- Baltimore had 10 wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- The Ravens’ ATS record as 9-point favorites or more was 5-1-1 last season.
- There were seven Baltimore games (out of 16) that hit the over last season.
- The Ravens averaged 3.1 fewer points per game (29.3) than the Lions gave up (32.4) last year.
- Baltimore was 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall last season when the team scored more than 32.4 points.
- The Ravens racked up 56.7 fewer yards per game (363.1) than the Lions allowed per matchup (419.8) last year.
- When Baltimore amassed more than 419.8 yards last season, the team was 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Against the spread, Detroit was 7-9-0 last year.
- The Lions had one win ATS (1-2) as underdogs of 9 points or more last season.
- In 16 Detroit games last year, 10 of them went over the total.
- The Lions racked up 23.6 points per game last season, 4.7 more than the Ravens gave up (18.9).
- Detroit was 7-7 against the spread and 5-9 overall last year when the team scored more than 18.9 points.
- The Lions averaged 20.4 more yards per game (350.2) than the Ravens gave up per outing (329.8) last season.
- Detroit was 5-4 against the spread and 4-5 overall when the team piled up more than 329.8 yards last year.
|238.0||Pass yards against||297.1|
|108.8||Rush yards against||134.9|
How to live stream Ravens vs Lions online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Ravens top players
- Lamar Jackson recorded 2,757 passing yards (172.3 per game) with a 64.4% completion percentage last year, while throwing for 26 touchdowns with nine interceptions. He also led his team with 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries and seven touchdowns.
- Last season Latavius Murray ran for 656 yards on 146 carries (41.0 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Marquise Brown was targeted 100 times and collected 58 catches for 769 yards with eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews chipped in with 701 receiving yards on 58 catches and seven touchdowns. He was targeted 88 times, and put up 43.8 yards per game.
- Sammy Watkins caught 37 passes on 55 targets for 421 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- Last season, Justin Houston racked up 8.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Patrick Queen racked up 146 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception over the course of his last campaign.
- Tyus Bowser picked off three passes while adding 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and five passes defended a season ago.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Lamar Jackson||221.5 (-113)||–||64.5 (-118)||–||–||–|
|Lamar Jackson||221.5 (-113)||–||64.5 (-118)||–||–||–|
|Marquise Brown||–||–||0.5 (-133)||–||60.5 (-112)||–|
Lions top players
- Last season Jared Goff recorded 3,952 passing yards (247.0 per game) while going 370-for-552 (67%) and throwing for 20 touchdowns with 13 interceptions.
- D’Andre Swift ran for a team-best 521 yards on 114 carries and eight touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 22.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 46 passes for 357 yards (another team high) and two TDs.
- Jamaal Williams amassed 505 rushing yards on 119 carries with two touchdowns on the ground last year.
- T.J. Hockenson reeled in 67 passes for 723 yards last season while scoring six touchdowns. He was targeted 101 times, and averaged 45.2 yards per game.
- Quintez Cephus caught 20 passes on 35 targets for 349 yards and two TDs.
- Romeo Okwara put together an impressive stat line of 10.0 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 56 tackles.
- Jamie Collins Sr.’s 2020 campaign saw him total 147 tackles, 6.5 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception.
- Dean Marlowe intercepted two passes and tacked on 28 tackles, 2.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive