The Baltimore Ravens (3-1) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (1-3) on Monday, October 11, 2021 at M&T Bank Stadium. Baltimore is a 6.5-point favorite in the contest. A 45.5-point over/under is set for the contest.
Ravens vs Colts predictions
|Ravens (-6.5)||Over (45.5)||Ravens 32 Colts 15|
Last 3 results
Ravens Recent Betting Insights
- Baltimore has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three games.
- In Baltimore’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Ravens total over the last three games is 4.2 points more than the 45.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Colts recent betting insights
- In its past three games, Indianapolis has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Indianapolis has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to score an average of 45.5 combined points in their last three games, the same as the over/under listed in this matchup.
Ravens vs Colts head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Baltimore has a 4-1 advantage over Indianapolis. In those games against the Colts, the Ravens have a 1-0 record against the spread while failing to go over the total once. Baltimore scored 108 points in those five matchups compared to Indianapolis’ 65.
Ravens vs Colts betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Ravens vs Colts betting insights
- Baltimore has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-2-0).
- The Ravens have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- This year, the Ravens put up just 2.0 more points per game (26.3) than the Colts allow (24.3).
- Baltimore is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when the team puts up more than 24.3 points.
- The Ravens collect 89.2 more yards per game (420.0) than the Colts give up per contest (330.8).
- When Baltimore amasses over 330.8 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Indianapolis has covered the spread twice over four games with a set spread.
- This year, Indianapolis’ games have hit the over twice.
- The Colts put up just 2.2 fewer points per game (20.8) than the Ravens allow (23.0).
- Indianapolis is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it scores more than 23.0 points.
- The Colts average 326.0 yards per game, 32.8 fewer yards than the 358.8 the Ravens allow.
|293.3||Pass yards against||232.0|
|85.8||Rush yards against||114.0|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Ravens top players
- This year Lamar Jackson has put up 1,077 passing yards (269.3 YPG) while completing 60.5% of his passes, with four touchdowns and three interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 279 yards on the ground on 42 attempts (plus two scores), averaging 69.8 yards per game.
- Jackson has had a passing touchdown in all four games this year, but no games with more than one passing TD.
- Jackson has scored multiple touchdowns on the ground once this year, but that was his only game with a rushing score.
- Marquise Brown has 19 catches (28 targets) and paces his team with 326 receiving yards (81.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- In three of four games this year, Brown has had a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Colts top players
- This year Carson Wentz has racked up 920 passing yards (230.0 per game) while going 88-for-138 (63.8%) and throwing for five touchdowns with one interception. He has tacked on 68 rushing yards on 14 carries.
- Jonathan Taylor has picked up a team-high 274 rushing yards (68.5 per game) and scored one touchdown. He has tacked on 11 catches for 81 yards .
- Nyheim Hines has totaled 70 rushing yards on 18 carries (17.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground. He also has 14 catches for 124 yards (a team high).
- This season Michael Pittman Jr. has 23 receptions for a team-high 279 yards (69.8 per game).
- Zach Pascal has tacked on 15 catches for 156 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 23 times, and averages 39.0 receiving yards.
Powered by Dataskrive