The Baltimore Ravens (4-1) take the field as 3-point favorites against the Los Angeles Chargers (4-1) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at M&T Bank Stadium. Both teams are on winning streaks, with Baltimore on a four-game run and the Chargers winners of three in a row. The over/under is 52.5 for the contest.
Ravens vs Chargers predictions
|Chargers (+3)||Under (52.5)||Ravens 27 Chargers 26|
Last 3 results
Ravens Recent Betting Insights
- Baltimore has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three games.
- In Baltimore’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.3 points in their last three games, 5.2 less than the 52.5 over/under in this matchup.
Chargers recent betting insights
- Over its last three contests, Los Angeles has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three games, Los Angeles has gone over the total once.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 1.3 points fewer than the 52.5 total listed for this matchup.
Ravens vs Chargers head-to-head
Baltimore has an edge against Los Angeles over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Baltimore has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 101 points while Los Angeles notched 93.
Ravens vs Chargers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Ravens vs Chargers betting insights
- Baltimore has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Ravens have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 3-point favorites (0-3).
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The Ravens average 4.0 more points per game (27.2) than the Chargers surrender (23.2).
- Baltimore is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it scores more than 23.2 points.
- The Ravens rack up 68.8 more yards per game (440.6) than the Chargers allow per outing (371.8).
- Baltimore is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team totals more than 371.8 yards.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread four times in five games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Chargers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over once this year.
- The Chargers rack up 5.0 more points per game (28.4) than the Ravens give up (23.4).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 23.4 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Chargers collect 411.4 yards per game, 21.8 more yards than the 389.6 the Ravens give up.
- In games that Los Angeles picks up over 389.6 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
|315.0||Pass yards against||226.6|
|93.2||Rush yards against||157.6|
How to live stream Ravens vs Chargers online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Ravens top players
- Lamar Jackson has 1,519 passing yards (303.8 YPG) and a 67.1% completion percentage (112-for-167) while throwing eight touchdowns and three interceptions. He also leads his team with 341 yards on the ground on 56 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 68.2 yards per game.
- Jackson has had a passing touchdown in all five games this year, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Jackson has had at least one rushing touchdown in one game this season and had multiple rushing TDs in that game.
- Marquise Brown has 28 receptions for a team-high 451 yards (90.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Brown has had a receiving touchdown in four of five games this year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Chargers top players
- Justin Herbert has thrown for 1,576 yards while completing 67.1% of his passes, with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions (315.2 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 19 times for 60 yards and one touchdown.
- Austin Ekeler has taken 67 carries for a team-leading 349 rushing yards (69.8 per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He’s also caught 23 passes for 194 yards (38.8 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns through the air.
- Larry Rountree III has 60 yards on 24 carries (12.0 yards per game).
- This year Mike Williams has 31 receptions and leads the team with 471 yards (94.2 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen’s stat line this year shows 34 catches for 369 yards and one touchdown. He averages 73.8 receiving yards per game.
- Jared Cook has caught 17 passes on 26 targets for 210 yards and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive