The Baltimore Ravens (5-1) bring a five-game winning streak into a matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at M&T Bank Stadium. Baltimore is a 6-point favourite in the game. The contest has a point total set at 47.
Ravens vs Bengals predictions
|Ravens (-6)||Under (47)||Ravens 27 Bengals 19|
Last three results
Ravens Recent betting insights
- Baltimore has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three games.
- In Baltimore’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.3 points in their last three games, 0.3 more than the 47 over/under in this matchup.
Bengals recent betting insights
- Over its past three contests, Cincinnati has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Cincinnati has not hit the over.
- The Bengals total over the last three games is 0.5 points greater than the 47 over/under listed for this matchup.
Ravens vs Bengals head-to-head
Baltimore has an edge against Cincinnati in the last five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Bengals, the Ravens have a 2-0 record against the spread while failing to go over the total once. Baltimore has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 161 points while Cincinnati scored 57.
Ravens vs Bengals betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Ravens vs Bengals betting insights
- Baltimore has covered the spread three times in six games with a set spread.
- The Ravens have yet to cover a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 6-point favourites.
- This season, Baltimore’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Ravens average 9.8 more points per game (28.3) than the Bengals allow (18.5).
- Baltimore is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 18.5 points.
- The Ravens collect 90.7 more yards per game (421.7) than the Bengals give up per contest (331.0).
- In games that Baltimore amasses over 331.0 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread three times over six games with a set spread.
- Games involving Cincinnati have hit the over once this season.
- The Bengals put up 24.7 points per game, 4.2 more than the Ravens surrender (20.5).
- Cincinnati is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it scores more than 20.5 points.
- The Bengals collect just 14.8 fewer yards per game (344.5) than the Ravens allow per matchup (359.3).
- Cincinnati is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team picks up over 359.3 yards.
|295.0||Pass yards against||257.7|
|82.0||Rush yards against||90.5|
Player betting tips
Ravens top players
- This year Lamar Jackson has collected 1,686 passing yards (281.0 YPG) while completing 67.5% of his passes, with nine touchdowns and five interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 392 yards on the ground on 64 attempts (plus two scores), averaging 65.3 yards per game.
- Jackson has had a passing touchdown in all six games this year, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Jackson has had at least one rushing touchdown in one game this season and had multiple rushing TDs in that game.
- Marquise Brown has racked up 32 receptions for 486 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 43 times, and averages 81.0 receiving yards per game.
- In four of six games this season, Brown has had a receiving touchdown (and one game with multiple touchdown catches).
Bengals top players
- This season Joe Burrow has recorded 1,540 passing yards (256.7 per game) while going 123-for-174 (70.7%) and throwing for 14 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Joe Mixon has taken 111 attempts for a team-leading 480 rushing yards (80.0 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Ja’Marr Chase has racked up 27 receptions for 553 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He averages 92.2 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Boyd has tacked on 290 yards on 28 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 38 times and averages 48.3 receiving yards.
- Tee Higgins has caught 18 passes on 28 targets for 194 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 32.3 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive