The New York Giants (1-4) are double-digit, 10.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, October 17, 2021 against the Los Angeles Rams (4-1). The total is 47.5 points for this matchup.
Rams vs Giants predictions
|Rams (-10.5)||Over (47.5)||Rams 34 Giants 16|
Last 3 results
Rams Recent Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- In its past three contests, Los Angeles has hit the over twice.
- The Rams total over the last three games is 6.7 points more than the 47.5 total given for this matchup.
Giants recent betting insights
- New York has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- In its past three games, New York has hit the over twice.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 47.7 combined points over their last three games, 0.2 greater than this matchup’s total of 47.5.
Rams vs Giants head-to-head
New York has a 3-2 advantage over Los Angeles in the last five meetings between these two teams. The Giants are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Rams while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the point total. Los Angeles outscored New York 94-71 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Rams vs Giants betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Rams vs Giants betting insights
- Los Angeles has put together a record of 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over four times this season.
- The Rams score 28.2 points per game, comparable to the 27.8 per outing the Giants give up.
- When Los Angeles records more than 27.8 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Rams collect 408.2 yards per game, only 0.4 fewer than the 408.6 the Giants give up per matchup.
- New York has covered the spread two times over five games with a set spread.
- This season, New York’s games have hit the over three times.
- The Giants put up 20.6 points per game, comparable to the 23.2 the Rams give up.
- New York is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it scores more than 23.2 points.
- The Giants collect 380.6 yards per game, only 7.6 fewer than the 388.2 the Rams allow.
- When New York piles up more than 388.2 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
|294.2||Pass yards against||280.4|
|117.2||Rush yards against||138.4|
How to live stream Rams vs Giants online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Rams top players
- Matthew Stafford has put up 1,587 passing yards (317.4 YPG) with a 68% completion percentage (117-for-172) while registering 12 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Stafford has had a passing touchdown in all five games this season, with multiple passing TDs in four of them.
- Darrell Henderson has taken 60 carries for a team-leading 294 rushing yards (58.8 per game) and three touchdowns. He’s also caught 10 passes for 90 yards .
- Henderson has run for a touchdown in three games this season, but has not scored more than one in a single game.
- Cooper Kupp has 37 receptions for a team-high 523 yards (104.6 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Kupp has had a touchdown catch three times this year, out of five games played, but had multiple TD receptions only twice.
Giants top players
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 1,282 yards while completing 64.3% of his passes, with four touchdowns and one interception (256.4 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 30 carries for 197 yards and two touchdowns.
- Saquon Barkley has run for 195 yards on 54 carries (39.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 14 catches for 130 yards and one touchdown.
- Kenny Golladay has reeled in 17 passes for a team-high 282 yards. He has been targeted 29 times, and averages 56.4 yards per game.
- Kadarius Toney has added 20 receptions (on 27 targets) for 281 yards.
- Sterling Shepard has caught 18 passes on 22 targets for 223 yards and one touchdown, averaging 44.6 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive