The Indianapolis Colts (0-1) are 3.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Los Angeles Rams (1-0). A 47-point over/under is set for the contest.
Rams vs Colts predictions
|Colts (+3.5)||Under (47)||Colts 24 Rams 22|
Rams vs Colts head-to-head
Los Angeles has an edge against Indianapolis over the past five meetings between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Los Angeles outscored Indianapolis 112-62 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Rams vs Colts betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Rams vs Colts betting insights
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread last year was 9-7-0.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Rams went 3-4 against the spread last season.
- Last year, four of Los Angeles’ 16 games went over the point total.
- The Rams racked up just 0.7 more points per game (23.3) than the Colts gave up (22.6) last year.
- Los Angeles was 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall in games when it recorded over 22.6 points last year.
- The Rams racked up 44.9 more yards per game (377.0) than the Colts gave up per matchup (332.1) last season.
- When Los Angeles totaled more than 332.1 yards last year, the team was 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Indianapolis was 8-8-0 against the spread last year.
- The Colts covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last season.
- In 16 Indianapolis games last year, nine of them went over the total.
- Last season the Colts racked up 9.7 more points per game (28.2) than the Rams gave up (18.5).
- Indianapolis was 9-7 against the spread and 11-5 overall last season when the team recorded over 18.5 points.
- The Colts collected 378.1 yards per game last year, 96.2 more yards than the 281.9 the Rams allowed per outing.
- In games that Indianapolis totaled over 281.9 yards last year, the team was 9-8 against the spread and 11-6 overall.
|212.6||Pass yards against||257.9|
|91.3||Rush yards against||90.5|
How to live stream Rams vs Colts NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Rams top players
- Matthew Stafford threw for 4,084 yards last season (255.3 yards per game) while completing 64.2% of his passes (339-of-528), with 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- A season ago, Darrell Henderson churned out 624 rushing yards (41.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Last year, Sony Michel rushed for 449 yards on 79 carries (37.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Cooper Kupp grabbed 92 passes for 974 yards last season while scoring three touchdowns. He was targeted 124 times and averaged 60.9 yards per game.
- Robert Woods’ stat line last year showed 90 grabs for 936 yards and six touchdowns. He put up 58.5 receiving yards per game and was targeted 129 times.
- Tyler Higbee caught 44 passes on 60 targets for 521 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 32.6 yards per game last season.
- Last season, Aaron Donald totaled 13.5 sacks, 19.5 TFL and 63 tackles.
- In last year’s campaign, Troy Reeder collected 109 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- Last season, Darious Williams grabbed four interceptions and added 51 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 14 passes defended.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Colts top players
- Last year Carson Wentz recorded 2,620 passing yards (163.8 yards per game) while going 251-for-437 (57.4% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He tacked on 276 rushing yards on 52 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 17.3 yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor ran for 1,169 yards on 232 carries (73.1 yards per game) while scoring 11 touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 18.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 36 passes for 299 yards and one touchdown.
- Last season Nyheim Hines ran for 380 yards on 89 carries (23.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. He also caught 63 passes for 482 (30.1 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Last season Zach Pascal grabbed 44 passes (on 71 targets) for 629 yards (39.3 yards per game) with five touchdowns.
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s stat line last year showed 40 catches for 503 yards and one touchdown. He put up 38.7 receiving yards per game and was targeted 61 times.
- DeForest Buckner boasted an impressive stat line of 9.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 79 tackles.
- Darius Leonard racked up 178 tackles, 9.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks over his 2020 campaign.
- Last season Kenny Moore II hauled in four interceptions and added 92 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and 13 passes defended.
Powered by Dataskrive