The Los Angeles Rams (3-0), winners of three straight games, face the Arizona Cardinals (3-0), who are on a three-game winning streak, on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is a 4.5-point favourite in the game. The over/under is 55 for the outing.
Rams vs Cardinals predictions
|Cardinals (+4.5)||Under (55)||Cardinals 29 Rams 25|
Rams vs Cardinals head-to-head
Los Angeles holds a 5-0 advantage over Arizona in the past five meetings between these two squads. The Rams have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Cardinals, with the two squads eclipsing the total on one occasion. Los Angeles totaled 152 points in those five matchups compared to Arizona’s 75.
Rams vs Cardinals betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Rams vs Cardinals betting insights
- Los Angeles has covered the spread twice over three games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favourites or more, the Rams have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- All of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total this season.
- The Rams put up 10.0 more points per game (31.7) than the Cardinals give up (21.7).
- When Los Angeles records more than 21.7 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Rams rack up 45.3 more yards per game (388.0) than the Cardinals give up per matchup (342.7).
- Los Angeles is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team totals more than 342.7 yards.
- Arizona has covered the spread two times over three games with a set spread.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- The Cardinals average 13.6 more points per game (34.3) than the Rams surrender (20.7).
- Arizona is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 20.7 points.
- The Cardinals collect 58.3 more yards per game (432.3) than the Rams allow per outing (374.0).
- In games that Arizona piles up more than 374.0 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
|306.7||Pass yards against||227.0|
|92.7||Rush yards against||140.7|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Rams top players
- This year Matthew Stafford has 942 passing yards (314.0 yards per game) while going 66-for-94 (70.2%) and tossing nine touchdowns with one interception.
- Stafford has had a passing touchdown in all three games this year, and multiple passing TDs each time.
- Darrell Henderson has churned out a team-leading 123 rushing yards (41.0 per game) and two scores. He has added four receptions for 46 yards .
- Henderson has rushed for a touchdown in two games this season, but did not score more than one in either game.
- Cooper Kupp has been targeted 33 times and has 25 catches, leading his team with 367 yards (122.3 ypg) while hauling in five touchdowns.
- Kupp has had a receiving touchdown in all three games he’s played this season, while scoring multiple receiving TDs twice.
Cardinals top players
- Kyler Murray has 1,005 passing yards (335.0 per game) with a 76.5% completion percentage (78-for-102), throwing for seven touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 70 rushing yards on 17 carries and three touchdowns.
- Chase Edmonds has 31 attempts for a team-high 135 rushing yards (45.0 per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 16 catches for 121 receiving yards .
- James Conner has 122 yards on 35 carries (40.7 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This year Christian Kirk has 15 catches for a team-high 239 yards (79.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Rondale Moore has tacked on 13 receptions (on 15 targets) for 183 yards and one touchdown.
- A.J. Green is averaging 60.3 yards per game, with 10 catches for 181 yards and one touchdown.
Powered by Dataskrive