The Chicago Bears (0-0) are 7-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 12, 2021 against the Los Angeles Rams (0-0). The total is 44 points for this matchup.
Rams vs Bears predictions
|Rams (-7)||Over (44)||Rams 26 Bears 18|
Rams vs Bears head-to-head
Los Angeles has a 3-2 advantage over Chicago in the past five matchups between these two teams. The Rams are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Bears while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the total. Los Angeles put up 47 points in those five outings compared to Chicago’s 32.
Rams vs Bears betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Rams vs Bears betting insights
- Los Angeles beat the spread nine times in 16 games last season.
- As a 7-point favorite or greater, the Rams had one win ATS (1-2) last season.
- Last year, four of Los Angeles’ 16 games hit the over.
- The Rams scored 23.3 points per game last year, the same number the Bears allowed.
- Los Angeles was 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall last season when the team scored over 23.1 points.
- The Rams racked up 32.1 more yards per game (377) than the Bears gave up per outing (344.9) last year.
- When Los Angeles picked up more than 344.9 yards last year, the team was 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Chicago beat the spread eight times in 16 games last season.
- The Bears didn’t have a win ATS (0-2) as 7-point or larger underdogs last season.
- Out of 16 Chicago games last season, eight hit the over.
- The Bears averaged 4.8 more points per game (23.3) than the Rams allowed (18.5) last year.
- When Chicago put up more than 18.5 points last year, it was 8-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- The Bears collected 331.4 yards per game last year, 49.5 more yards than the 281.9 the Rams allowed per outing.
- In games that Chicago amassed over 281.9 yards last season, the team was 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
|212.6||Pass yards against||246.2|
|91.3||Rush yards against||113.4|
Player betting tips
Rams top players
- Matthew Stafford threw for 4,084 yards last season (255.3 yards per game) while completing 64.2% of his passes (339-of-528), with 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Darrell Henderson took 138 attempts for 624 rushing yards a season ago (41.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Last year, Sony Michel rushed for 449 yards on 79 carries (37.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Last season, Cooper Kupp reeled in 92 passes (on 124 targets) for 974 yards (60.9 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- Robert Woods’ stat line last year showed 90 catches for 936 yards and six touchdowns. He put up 58.5 receiving yards per game and was targeted 129 times.
- Tyler Higbee totaled 521 yards on 44 catches with five touchdowns last year, averaging 32.6 yards per game on 60 targets.
- Leonard Floyd had a strong body of work a year ago, notching 10.5 sacks, 12.5 TFL and 79 tackles.
- Troy Reeder collected 109 tackles, five TFL, and three sacks over the course of his last campaign.
- Darious Williams picked off four passes while adding 51 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 14 passes defended a season ago.
Bears top players
- Andy Dalton threw for 2,170 yards while completing 64.9% of his passes (216-of-333), with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions last year (135.6 yards per game).
- David Montgomery rushed for 1,070 yards on 247 attempts (66.9 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 27.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 54 passes for 438 yards and two touchdowns.
- Allen Robinson II reeled in 102 passes for 1,250 yards last season and scored six touchdowns. He was targeted 151 times, and averaged 78.1 yards per game.
- Darnell Mooney’s stat line last year showed 61 catches for 631 yards and four touchdowns. He put up 39.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 98 times.
- Damiere Byrd totaled 604 yards on 47 catches with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 37.8 yards per game (on 77 targets).
- Khalil Mack put together a solid body of work a year ago, registering nine sacks, 15 TFL, 71 tackles, and one interception.
- Roquan Smith totaled 180 tackles, 18 TFL, four sacks, and two interceptions over his 2020 campaign.
Powered by Dataskrive