The Los Angeles Rams (7-2) visit the San Francisco 49ers (3-5) on Monday, November 15, 2021 in matchup between NFC West rivals at Levi’s Stadium. San Francisco is a 3.5-point underdog. The over/under is 48.5 for this game.
Rams vs 49ers predictions
|Rams (-3.5)||Over (48.5)||Rams 28 49ers 22|
Last three results
Rams recent betting insights
- Los Angeles has not covered the spread and is 2-1 overall in its last three games.
- In its past three games, Los Angeles has hit the over once.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.5 points over their last three games, 2.0 more than the 48.5 over/under in this matchup.
49ers recent betting insights
- San Francisco has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three games.
- In San Francisco’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 6.0 points fewer than the 48.5 total given for this matchup.
Rams vs 49ers head-to-head
San Francisco has a 4-1 advantage over Los Angeles in the past five matchups between these two squads. The 49ers are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Rams while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the point total. San Francisco outscored Los Angeles 133-122 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Rams vs 49ers betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Rams vs 49ers betting insights
- Los Angeles has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over five times out of 10 chances.
- The Rams score 29.0 points per game, 3.7 more than the 49ers give up per matchup (25.3).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 25.3 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Rams rack up 399.3 yards per game, 61.2 more yards than the 338.1 the 49ers allow per matchup.
- Los Angeles is 4-6 against the spread and 7-2 overall when the team piles up more than 338.1 yards.
- San Francisco is 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are winless against the spread when they are 3.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, San Francisco’s games have hit the over five times out of nine chances.
- The 49ers rack up 23.1 points per game, comparable to the 21.8 the Rams give up.
- San Francisco is 2-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.8 points.
- The 49ers rack up only 17.4 more yards per game (365.6) than the Rams allow per contest (348.2).
- In games that San Francisco totals more than 348.2 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
|272.3||Pass yards against||223.0|
|99.6||Rush yards against||131.6|
Player betting tips
Rams top players
- Matthew Stafford has thrown for 2,771 yards while completing 68.2% of his passes (219-for-321), with 23 touchdowns and six interceptions (307.9 yards per game).
- Stafford has had a passing touchdown in all nine games this year, with multiple passing TDs in seven of them.
- Darrell Henderson has rushed for a team-best 562 yards (62.4 per game) and five touchdowns. He also has 144 receiving yards on 19 catches and two touchdowns.
- Henderson has had a rushing touchdown in five games this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Cooper Kupp has 74 catches (103 targets) and paces his team with 1,019 receiving yards (113.2 ypg) and 10 touchdowns.
- Kupp has scored a receiving touchdown in six of nine games this year, with multiple receiving TDs four times.
49ers top players
- Jimmy Garoppolo has passed for 1,754 yards (139-of-213), with eight touchdowns and five interceptions (219.3 yards per game).
- Elijah Mitchell has churned out a team-best 469 rushing yards (58.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Trey Sermon has 135 yards on 31 carries (16.9 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Deebo Samuel has 49 catches (81 targets) and paces his team with 882 receiving yards (110.3 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- George Kittle’s stat line this year reveals 25 catches for 328 yards and one touchdown. He averages 65.6 receiving yards per game.
- Brandon Aiyuk has caught 19 passes on 31 targets for 230 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 28.8 yards per game.
Powered by Data Skrive