Oddsmakers project the Washington Football Team (5-6) to be competitive in their attempt to continue their one-game winning streak, as they are just 2.5-point underdogs in a matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-5) on Sunday, December 5, 2021 at Allegiant Stadium. An over/under of 49.5 is set for the contest.
Raiders vs Washington predictions
|Football Team (+2.5)||Under (49.5)||Football Team 25 Raiders 24|
Last three results
Raiders recent betting insights
- Las Vegas has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- In Las Vegas’ past three contests, it has hit the over once.
- The Raiders’ scoring over their last three games is 1.5 points more than the 49.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Washington recent betting insights
- In its last three contests, Washington has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- Washington has hit the over once in its past three games.
- The Football Team and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.5 combined points in their last three games, 3.0 less than the 49.5 over/under in this matchup.
Raiders vs Washington head-to-head
Washington holds a 4-1 advantage over Las Vegas in the last five meetings between these two teams. Washington put up 40 points in those five outings compared to Las Vegas’ 26.
Raiders vs Washington betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Raiders vs Washington betting insights
- Las Vegas has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Las Vegas’ games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- This year, the Raiders put up just 2.1 fewer points per game (23.5) than the Football Team surrender (25.6).
- Las Vegas is 6-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall this season when the team records more than 25.6 points.
- The Raiders collect 26.3 more yards per game (385.6) than the Football Team give up per matchup (359.3).
- Las Vegas is 6-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team amasses over 359.3 yards.
- Washington has covered the spread four times this year (4-7-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Football Team have an ATS record of 2-5.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The Football Team average 6.0 fewer points per game (20.8) than the Raiders allow (26.8).
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it records more than 26.8 points.
- The Football Team collect 349.9 yards per game, only 10.6 fewer than the 360.5 the Raiders allow.
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team amasses over 360.5 yards.
|246.5||Pass yards against||277.0|
|125.9||Rush yards against||92.6|
How to live stream Raiders vs Washington online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Raiders top players
- This year Derek Carr has 3,414 passing yards (310.4 yards per game) while going 278-for-413 (67.3%) and connecting on 17 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Carr has had a passing touchdown in 10 of 11 games this year, with multiple passing TDs in seven of them.
- Josh Jacobs has 111 attempts for a team-best 420 rushing yards (38.2 per game) and six touchdowns. He also has 30 catches for 198 receiving yards (18.0 per game).
- Jacobs has had at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in five games this year, with multiple rushing TDs once.
- Hunter Renfrow has 64 receptions for a team-high 658 yards (59.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- In four of 11 games this year, Renfrow has had a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Derek Carr||299.5 (-115)||–||8.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|Josh Jacobs||–||–||55.5 (-118)||–||19.5 (-120)||–|
|Hunter Renfrow||–||–||0.5 (-104)||–||64.5 (-112)||–|
Washington top players
- Taylor Heinicke leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 2,613 passing yards (237.5 per game), 16 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also has 279 rushing yards on 49 carries with one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has picked up a team-high 712 rushing yards (64.7 per game) and scored five touchdowns. He has tacked on 26 catches for 193 yards with one receiving touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin has 58 catches (98 targets) and paces his team with 786 receiving yards (71.5 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- J.D. McKissic’s stat line this year shows 43 catches for 397 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 36.1 receiving yards per game.
- Adam Humphries is averaging 24.5 receiving yards per game, racking up 25 receptions (34 targets) for 269 yards.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Taylor Heinicke||237.5 (-115)||–||21.5 (-112)||–||–||–|
|Antonio Gibson||–||–||65.5 (-114)||–||15.5 (-113)||–|
|Terry McLaurin||–||–||0.5 (-115)||–||68.5 (-118)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive