The Miami Dolphins (1-1) will try to defy oddsmakers when they play the Las Vegas Raiders (2-0) on Sunday, September 26, 2021 as 3.5-point underdogs. This matchup has an over/under of 45 points.
Raiders vs Dolphins predictions
|Raiders (-3.5)||Under (45)||Raiders 41 Dolphins 2|
Raiders vs Dolphins head-to-head
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Miami has the edge with a 4-1 record over Las Vegas. The Raiders are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Dolphins while the two teams went over the total in that game. Miami scored 113 points in those five matchups compared to Las Vegas’ 85.
Raiders vs Dolphins betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Raiders vs Dolphins betting insights
- Las Vegas was 8-8-0 against the spread last season.
- The Raiders were winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season.
- There were 13 Las Vegas games (out of 16) that hit the over last year.
- The Raiders averaged 27.1 points per game last season, 6.0 more than the Dolphins allowed per matchup (21.1).
- When Las Vegas scored more than 21.1 points last year, it was 7-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- The Raiders collected only 15.4 more yards per game (383.3) than the Dolphins gave up per matchup (367.9) last year.
- Las Vegas was 4-6 against the spread and 5-5 overall when the team totaled more than 367.9 yards last season.
- Miami was 11-5-0 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater, the Dolphins went 5-2 last season.
- In 16 Miami games last year, seven of them hit the over.
- The Dolphins put up 25.3 points per game last season, 4.6 fewer than the Raiders allowed (29.9).
- Miami was 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it scored over 29.9 points last season.
- The Dolphins racked up 50.1 fewer yards per game (339.0) than the Raiders allowed per contest (389.1) last season.
- In games that Miami totaled more than 389.1 yards last season, the team was 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
|271.3||Pass yards against||273.3|
|125.8||Rush yards against||116.4|
How to live stream Raiders vs Dolphins online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Raiders top players
- Derek Carr collected 4,103 passing yards (256.4 per game) with a 67.3% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 27 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs took 273 carries for 1,065 rushing yards a season ago (66.6 per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Last year Kenyan Drake rushed for 955 yards on 239 carries (59.7 yards per game), with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Last year Darren Waller was targeted 145 times and amassed 107 catches for 1,196 yards with nine touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow also added 56 grabs for 656 yards and two touchdowns.
- Henry Ruggs III caught 26 passes on 43 targets for 452 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 28.3 yards per game.
- Yannick Ngakoue put together a solid body of work a year ago, collecting 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- In last year’s campaign, K.J. Wright totaled 112 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Trayvon Mullen intercepted two passes and tacked on 72 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended last season.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Derek Carr||261.5 (-117)||–||7.5 (+100)||–||–||–|
|Josh Jacobs||–||–||59.5 (-116)||–||10.5 (-117)||–|
|Darren Waller||–||–||–||–||72.5 (-117)||–|
Dolphins top players
- Tua Tagovailoa threw for 1,814 yards while completing 64.1% of his passes last season, with 11 touchdowns and five interceptions (113.4 yards per game).
- Myles Gaskin picked up 584 rushing yards (48.7 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He also added 41 catches for 388 yards with two receiving TDs.
- Last year Malcolm Brown rushed for 419 yards on 101 carries (26.2 yards per game), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Last year Will Fuller V was targeted 75 times and recorded 53 catches for 879 yards and eight touchdowns.
- DeVante Parker’s stat line last year was 63 catches for 793 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 49.6 receiving yards per game.
- Mike Gesicki caught 53 passes on 85 targets for 703 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 43.9 receiving yards per game.
- Emmanuel Ogbah put together an impressive stat line of 9.0 sacks, 10.5 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Jerome Baker’s 2020 campaign saw him total 154 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks.
- Xavien Howard picked off 10 passes and tacked on 62 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 20 passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive