Oddsmakers give the Las Vegas Raiders (3-1) the advantage on Sunday, October 10, 2021 against the Chicago Bears (2-2). Las Vegas is favored by 5 points. The contest has an over/under of 44.
Raiders vs Bears predictions
|Bears (+5)||Over (44)||Raiders 25 Bears 20|
Last 3 results
Raiders Recent Betting Insights
- In its last three games, Las Vegas has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In Las Vegas’ past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.8 points in their last three games, 3.8 more than the 44 over/under in this matchup.
Bears recent betting insights
- Chicago has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- Chicago has not gone over the total in its past three contests.
- The Bears have averaged a total of 43.5 combined points in their last three games, 0.5 fewer than this matchup’s over/under of 44.
Raiders vs Bears head-to-head
Chicago holds an edge against Las Vegas in the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Chicago has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 46 points while Las Vegas notched 41.
Raiders vs Bears betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Raiders vs Bears betting insights
- Las Vegas has gone 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Las Vegas’ games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Raiders put up 3.2 more points per game (26.0) than the Bears give up (22.8).
- Las Vegas is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it scores more than 22.8 points.
- The Raiders collect 56.5 more yards per game (406.5) than the Bears allow per contest (350.0).
- In games that Las Vegas totals more than 350.0 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Chicago has covered the spread twice over four games with a set spread.
- The Bears have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 5-point underdogs (0-2).
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- This season the Bears rack up 9.0 fewer points per game (16.0) than the Raiders allow (25.0).
- The Bears rack up 124.8 fewer yards per game (237.0) than the Raiders allow per contest (361.8).
|241.8||Pass yards against||268.3|
|132.3||Rush yards against||112.0|
How to live stream Raiders vs Bears online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Raiders top players
- Derek Carr has posted 1,399 passing yards (349.8 YPG) with a 64.1% completion percentage (109-for-170) while registering eight touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Carr has had a passing touchdown in all four games this season, and multiple passing TDs each time.
- Peyton Barber has racked up a team-high 143 rushing yards (35.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Barber has had a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- Henry Ruggs III has 14 catches (25 targets) and paces his team with 297 receiving yards (74.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Ruggs has one touchdown catch this year, in four games.
Bears top players
- Justin Fields has 347 passing yards (86.8 per game) with a 48.1% completion percentage (25-for-52) with two interceptions. He also has 55 rushing yards on 17 carries and one touchdown.
- David Montgomery has 69 carries for a team-high 309 rushing yards (77.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- So far this year Damien Williams has rushed for 73 yards on 16 carries (18.3 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Darnell Mooney has 17 catches (26 targets) and paces his team with 226 receiving yards (56.5 per game).
- Allen Robinson II’s stat line this year reveals 13 catches for 149 yards and one touchdown. He averages 37.3 receiving yards per game.
- Cole Kmet is averaging 14.8 receiving yards per game, racking up eight receptions (15 targets) for 59 yards.
Powered by Dataskrive