Oddsmakers expect a tight game when the New England Patriots (1-1) play the New Orleans Saints (1-1) as only 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, September 26, 2021. The total for this game has been set at 41.5 points.
Patriots vs Saints predictions
|Patriots (-2.5)||Under (41.5)||Patriots 25 Saints 9|
Patriots vs Saints head-to-head
New England holds an edge against New Orleans over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. New England outscored New Orleans 141-119 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Patriots vs Saints betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Patriots vs Saints betting insights
- Against the spread, New England was 7-9-0 last season.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, the Patriots went 3-4 against the spread last season.
- Last year, five of New England’s 16 games hit the over.
- The Patriots put up 20.4 points per game last year, comparable to the 21.1 per outing the Saints surrendered.
- New England was 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall last season when the team recorded over 21.1 points.
- The Patriots racked up 327.3 yards per game last year, just 16.4 more than the 310.9 the Saints allowed per contest.
- When New England churned out more than 310.9 yards last season, the team was 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- New Orleans had nine wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or more, the Saints had one win ATS (1-1) last year.
- In 16 New Orleans games last season, 10 of them went over the total.
- The Saints scored 30.1 points per game last season, 8.0 more than the Patriots allowed (22.1).
- New Orleans was 8-6 against the spread and 11-3 overall in games when it recorded over 22.1 points last season.
- The Saints racked up 22.8 more yards per game (376.6) than the Patriots allowed per contest (353.8) last year.
- New Orleans was 6-6 against the spread and 9-3 overall when the team piled up over 353.8 yards last season.
|232.6||Pass yards against||234.9|
|131.4||Rush yards against||93.9|
How to live stream Patriots vs Saints online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Patriots top players
- A year ago Damien Harris picked up 691 rushing yards (57.6 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- James White totaled 121 rushing yards on 35 carries , with two touchdowns on the ground, last year. He also caught 49 passes for 375 yards and one TD.
- Last year Nelson Agholor was targeted 82 times and amassed 48 catches for 896 yards with eight touchdowns.
- Jakobi Meyers also contributed with 59 catches for 729 yards.
- Kendrick Bourne racked up 667 recieving yards on 49 catches with two TDs.
- Kyle Van Noy put together an impressive stat line of 6.0 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 92 tackles last year.
- Adrian Phillips’ 2020 campaign saw him total 142 tackles, 7.5 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions.
- J.C. Jackson picked off nine passes while adding 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended a season ago.
Saints top players
- Taysom Hill threw for 928 yards while completing 72.7% of his passes with four touchdowns and two interceptions last season. He also carried the ball 87 times for a team-high 457 yards and eight scores.
- Alvin Kamara took 187 carries for 932 rushing yards a season ago (58.3 per game) and scored 16 touchdowns. He also was the team’s leading receiver, with 83 catches for 756 yards and five TDs through the air.
- Marquez Callaway tacked on 21 catches for 213 yards. He was targeted 27 times, and posted 16.4 receiving yards per game.
- Deonte Harris caught 20 passes on 25 targets for 186 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.3 receiving yards per game.
- Cameron Jordan put together a solid body of work a year ago, registering 7.5 sacks, 13.0 TFL and 68 tackles.
- Demario Davis’ 2020 campaign saw him total 165 tackles, 11.0 TFL, and 4.0 sacks.
- Marcus Williams intercepted three passes and tacked on 79 tackles, 0.5 TFL, and seven passes defended last season.
Powered by Dataskrive