Oddsmakers give the New England Patriots (5-4) a small chance to keep their three-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 2 points in a matchup with the Cleveland Browns (5-4) on Sunday, November 14, 2021 at Gillette Stadium. An over/under of 45.5 is set for the contest.
Patriots vs Browns predictions
|Patriots (-2)||Over (45.5)||Patriots 25 Browns 21|
Last three results
Patriots recent betting insights
- New England is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall over its past three contests.
- In its past three games, New England has gone over the total twice.
- The Patriots and their opponents have combined to score an average of 45.2 points in their last three games, 0.3 less than the 45.5 over/under in this matchup.
Browns recent betting insights
- Cleveland has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- Cleveland has hit the over once in its past three games.
- The Browns have averaged a total of 43.8 combined points in their last three games, 1.7 less than this matchup’s total of 45.5.
Patriots vs Browns head-to-head
New England has a 4-1 advantage over Cleveland in the last five matchups between these two teams. New England totaled 135 points in those five outings compared to Cleveland’s 103.
Patriots vs Browns betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Patriots vs Browns betting insights
- New England has covered the spread five times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Patriots have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving New England have hit the over four times this season.
- The Patriots rack up 25.6 points per game, 3.8 more than the Browns allow per outing (21.8).
- New England is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it records more than 21.8 points.
- The Patriots average 345.6 yards per game, 35.9 more yards than the 309.7 the Browns give up per matchup.
- In games that New England amasses more than 309.7 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Cleveland has put together a record of 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Browns are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This season, five of Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Browns rack up 6.0 more points per game (24.9) than the Patriots allow (18.9).
- Cleveland is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when it records more than 18.9 points.
- The Browns rack up 39.8 more yards per game (380.1) than the Patriots give up (340.3).
- Cleveland is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team totals over 340.3 yards.
|246.0||Pass yards against||244.8|
|108.9||Rush yards against||84.8|
How to live stream Patriots vs Browns online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Patriots top players
- Mac Jones has thrown for 2,135 yards while connecting on 68% of his passes (204-for-300), with 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions (237.2 yards per game).
- Jones has thrown for a touchdown seven times this year in nine games played, including multiple TD passes three times.
- Damien Harris has rushed for a team-best 547 yards (60.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Harris has had a rushing touchdown in six of nine games this year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
- Jakobi Meyers has 46 receptions for a team-high 434 yards (48.2 per game).
- Meyers has had no receiving touchdowns in nine games this season.
Browns top players
- Baker Mayfield has passed for 1,917 yards (150-of-225), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions (213.0 yards per game).
- Nick Chubb has 120 carries for a team-high 721 rushing yards (80.1 per game) and six touchdowns.
- So far this year D’Ernest Johnson has run for 195 yards on 37 carries (21.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- This season David Njoku has 21 receptions and leads the team with 341 yards (37.9 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones has been targeted 18 times, and tacked on 314 yards (on 15 catches) and three touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry has 193 receiving yards on 19 receptions (29 targets).
Powered by Data Skrive