The New England Patriots (0-1) visit the New York Jets (0-1) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 in matchup between AFC East rivals at MetLife Stadium. New York is a 6-point underdog. The contest has a point total set at 42.5.
Patriots vs Jets predictions
|Jets (+6)||Under (42.5)||Patriots 18 Jets 14|
Patriots vs Jets head-to-head
New England holds an edge against New York over the last five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. The Patriots and Jets are split 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the point total both times. New England scored 159 points in those five outings compared to New York’s 58.
Patriots vs Jets betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Patriots vs Jets betting insights
- New England’s record against the spread last season was 7-9-0.
- The Patriots had two wins ATS (2-2) as a 6-point favorite or more last season.
- Out of 16 New England games last year, five hit the over.
- Last year, the Patriots scored 8.2 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Jets gave up (28.6).
- New England was 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it scored over 28.6 points last year.
- The Patriots averaged 327.3 yards per game last season, 60.3 fewer yards than the 387.6 the Jets allowed per matchup.
- In games that New England picked up over 387.6 yards last year, the team was 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- New York covered the spread six times in 16 games last year.
- The Jets went 6-8 as underdogs of 6 points or greater last season.
- Out of 16 New York games last season, seven went over the total.
- The Jets scored 6.9 fewer points per game (15.2) than the Patriots gave up (22.1) last year.
- New York was 5-1 against the spread and 2-4 overall last season when the team scored more than 22.1 points.
- The Jets racked up 279.9 yards per game last year, 73.9 fewer yards than the 353.8 the Patriots allowed per matchup.
|232.6||Pass yards against||287.2|
|131.4||Rush yards against||112.0|
How to live stream Jets vs Patriots NFL online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Patriots top players
- A season ago, Damien Harris churned out 691 rushing yards (57.6 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Last year, James White rushed for 121 yards on 35 carries (7.6 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also caught 49 passes for 375 yards (23.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Nelson Agholor hauled in 48 passes for 896 yards last season while scoring eight touchdowns. He was targeted 82 times and averaged 56.0 yards per game.
- Jakobi Meyers’ stat line last year showed 59 catches for 729 yards. He put up 45.6 receiving yards per game and was targeted 81 times.
- Kendrick Bourne racked up 667 yards on 49 catches with two touchdowns last year, averaging 41.7 yards per game on 74 targets.
- Kyle Van Noy had an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 6.0 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 92 tackles.
- Adrian Phillips’ 2020 campaign saw him total 142 tackles, 7.5 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions.
- Last season, J.C. Jackson hauled in nine interceptions and added 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended.
Jets top players
- Ty Johnson took 54 attempts for 254 rushing yards a season ago (16.9 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Last season Lamical Perine ran for 232 yards on 64 carries (19.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Corey Davis hauled in 65 passes for 984 yards last season with five touchdowns. He was targeted 92 times, and averaged 61.5 yards per game.
- Keelan Cole’s stat line last year showed 55 catches for 642 yards and five touchdowns. He averaged 40.1 receiving yards per game and was targeted 88 times.
- Last season Braxton Berrios caught 37 passes on 55 targets for 394 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 24.6 receiving yards per game.
- Quinnen Williams put together a solid body of work a year ago, notching 7.0 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 78 tackles.
- Marcus Maye racked up 124 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions over the course of his 2020 campaign.
Powered by Dataskrive