The Washington Football Team (3-6) are 3.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 21, 2021 against the Carolina Panthers (5-5). The contest has an over/under of 43.
Panthers vs Washington predictions
|Panthers (-3.5)||Over (43)||Panthers 27 Football Team 17|
Last three results
Panthers recent betting insights
- Carolina has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Carolina has gone over the total once.
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 43.3 points over their last three games, 0.3 more than the 43 over/under in this matchup.
Washington recent betting insights
- Washington has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Washington has not hit the over.
- The Football Team and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.8 combined points over their last three games, 4.8 more than the 43 over/under in this matchup.
Panthers vs Washington head-to-head
Carolina holds an edge against Washington over the past five matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Football Team, the Panthers have a 1-0 record against the spread while not eclipsing the total once. Carolina has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 128 points while Washington put up 96.
Panthers vs Washington betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Panthers vs Washington betting insights
- Carolina is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Panthers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, three of Carolina’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Panthers put up 20.5 points per game, 6.8 fewer than the Football Team surrender per outing (27.3).
- Carolina is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when the team records more than 27.3 points.
- The Panthers collect 320.9 yards per game, 55.5 fewer yards than the 376.4 the Football Team allow per matchup.
- When Carolina picks up over 376.4 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Washington has gone 2-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Football Team are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Washington’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Football Team put up 20.6 points per game, comparable to the 19.3 the Panthers surrender.
- When Washington scores more than 19.3 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Football Team rack up 64.7 more yards per game (345.4) than the Panthers give up per outing (280.7).
- In games that Washington churns out over 280.7 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
|194.3||Pass yards against||290.1|
|107.0||Rush yards against||97.1|
How to live stream Panthers vs Washington online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Panthers top players
- Phillip Walker is yet to throw a touchdown pass this year in 10 games.
- Chuba Hubbard has rushed for a team-leading 421 yards (42.1 per game) and three touchdowns. He also has 152 receiving yards on 19 catches .
- Hubbard has had a rushing touchdown in three games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- D.J. Moore has 57 catches (on 95 targets) and leads the team with 701 receiving yards (70.1 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Moore has caught a touchdown pass twice this season, out of 10 games played, and had multiple TD receptions once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Phillip Walker||216.5 (-115)||1.5 (+104)||11.5 (-119)||–||–||–|
|D.J. Moore||–||–||3.5 (+102)||–||73.5 (-110)||–|
Washington top players
- This year Taylor Heinicke has racked up 2,184 passing yards (242.7 per game) while going 201-for-306 (65.7%) and throwing for 12 touchdowns with nine interceptions. He has tacked on a team-high 247 rushing yards on 39 carries with one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has rushed for a team-high 506 yards on 135 attempts (56.2 yards per game) and five touchdowns. He also has 158 receiving yards on 19 catches and one touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin has hauled in 49 receptions for 632 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He averages 70.2 receiving yards per game.
- J.D. McKissic has tacked on 37 catches for 367 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 46 times, and averages 40.8 receiving yards.
- Ricky Seals-Jones has caught 23 passes on 35 targets for 230 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 25.6 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Taylor Heinicke||216.5 (-114)||–||21.5 (-117)||–||–||–|
|Antonio Gibson||–||–||59.5 (-114)||–||15.5 (-111)||–|
|Terry McLaurin||–||–||0.5 (-115)||–||65.5 (-115)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive