Oddsmakers give the Carolina Panthers (0-0) the advantage on Sunday, September 12, 2021 against the New York Jets (0-0). Carolina is favored by 5.5 points. The over/under is set at 44.5.
Panthers vs Jets predictions
|Panthers (-5.5)||Over (44.5)||Panthers 28 Jets 17|
Panthers vs Jets head-to-head
Carolina has an edge against New York in the last five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Carolina outscored New York 113-80 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Panthers vs Jets betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Panthers vs Jets betting insights
- Carolina’s record against the spread last year was 9-7-0.
- In 16 Carolina games last year, seven of them went over the total.
- Last year, the Panthers scored 6.7 fewer points per game (21.9) than the Jets surrendered (28.6).
- When Carolina recorded over 28.6 points last year, it was 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Panthers collected 349.5 yards per game last season, 38.1 fewer yards than the 387.6 the Jets gave up per contest.
- Carolina was 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team amassed over 387.6 yards last season.
- New York’s record against the spread last year was 6-10-0.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 5.5 points or more, the Jets went 6-8 last year.
- Out of 16 New York games last season, seven hit the over.
- The Jets racked up 15.2 points per game last season, 9.9 fewer than the Panthers gave up (25.1).
- When New York recorded over 25.1 points last season, it was 3-1 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Jets collected 80.2 fewer yards per game (279.9) than the Panthers allowed (360.1) per contest last season.
|251.5||Pass yards against||287.2|
|121||Rush yards against||112|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Panthers top players
- Last year, Sam Darnold collected 2,208 passing yards (138 yards per game) while going 217-for-364 (59.6% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He tacked on 217 rushing yards on 37 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 13.6 yards per game.
- Christian McCaffrey rushed for 225 yards on 59 carries (22.5 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns a season ago.
- Last season, D.J. Moore hauled in 66 passes (on 118 targets) for 1,193 yards (74.6 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson’s stat line last year showed 95 grabs for 1,096 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 68.5 receiving yards per game and was targeted 136 times.
- Dan Arnold caught 31 passes on 45 targets for 438 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 27.4 yards per game last season.
- Haason Reddick had a solid body of work a year ago, registering 12.5 sacks, 20 TFL and 83 tackles.
- Jeremy Chinn’s 2020 campaign saw him total 166 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Donte Jackson intercepted three passes and tacked on 46 tackles, one TFL, and 11 passes defended last season.
Jets top players
- A season ago, Lamical Perine racked up 232 rushing yards (19.3 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Last season Tevin Coleman rushed for 53 yards on 28 carries (4.8 ypg).
- Corey Davis grabbed 65 passes for 984 yards last season and scored five touchdowns. He was targeted 92 times, and averaged 61.5 yards per game.
- Keelan Cole collected 642 yards on 55 catches with five touchdowns in 2020, averaging 40.1 yards per game (on 88 targets).
- Quinnen Williams put together an impressive stat line of seven sacks, 13.5 TFL and 78 tackles.
- Marcus Maye racked up 124 tackles, five TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions over the course of his 2020 campaign.
Powered by Dataskrive