Oddsmakers give the Carolina Panthers (3-3) a decent chance to halt their three-game losing streak, as they are favored by 3 points in a matchup against the New York Giants (1-5) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. A total of 43 points has been set for this game.
Panthers vs Giants predictions
|Panthers (-3)||Over (43)||Panthers 29 Giants 17|
Last 3 results
Panthers Recent Betting Insights
- Carolina has not covered the spread and is 0-3 overall in its last three contests.
- In Carolina’s past three games, it has hit the over twice.
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.3 points over their last three games, 4.3 more than the 43 over/under in this matchup.
Giants recent betting insights
- Over its last three games, New York has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- New York has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 48.2 combined points in their last three games, 5.2 greater than this game’s total of 43.
Panthers vs Giants head-to-head
Carolina has a 3-2 advantage over New York in the last five meetings between these two teams. Carolina scored 134 points in those five outings compared to New York’s 133.
Panthers vs Giants betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Panthers vs Giants betting insights
- Carolina has put together a record of 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Carolina’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Panthers rack up 5.7 fewer points per game (23.8) than the Giants allow (29.5).
- The Panthers average 353.8 yards per game, 47.5 fewer yards than the 401.3 the Giants give up per outing.
- New York has covered the spread two times this season (2-4-0).
- The Giants have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, New York’s games have hit the over three times.
- This year the Giants rack up just 1.2 fewer points per game (19.0) than the Panthers allow (20.2).
- New York is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team puts up more than 20.2 points.
- The Giants collect 52.4 more yards per game (360.7) than the Panthers give up per contest (308.3).
- When New York piles up over 308.3 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
|216.0||Pass yards against||275.5|
|111.5||Rush yards against||137.2|
How to live stream Panthers vs Giants online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Panthers top players
- Sam Darnold has 1,573 passing yards (262.2 YPG) and a 61.2% completion percentage (137-for-224) while throwing seven touchdowns and seven interceptions. He also leads his team with 110 yards on the ground on 26 attempts (plus five touchdowns), averaging 18.3 YPG.
- Darnold has had a passing touchdown in five of six games this season, with multiple passing TDs in two of them.
- Chuba Hubbard has picked up a team-best 281 rushing yards (46.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Hubbard has rushed for a touchdown once this season in six games played.
- D.J. Moore has 40 catches (63 targets) and paces his team with 513 receiving yards (85.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Moore has had a receiving touchdown in two of six games this year, and scored multiple receiving TDs once.
Giants top players
- Daniel Jones leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,524 passing yards (254.0 per game), four touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 201 rushing yards on 33 carries with two touchdowns.
- So far this season Saquon Barkley has rushed for 195 yards on 54 carries (32.5 yards per game), with two touchdowns. Barkley also figures in the passing game, catching 14 passes for 130 (21.7 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Kadarius Toney has grabbed 23 passes for a team-high 317 yards. He has been targeted 30 times, and averages 52.8 yards per game.
- Sterling Shepard has been targeted 36 times, and tacked on 299 yards (on 28 catches) and one touchdown.
- Kenny Golladay is averaging 47.0 yards per game, with 17 catches for 282 yards.
Powered by Dataskrive