The Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end their three-game losing streak in a matchup with the Carolina Panthers (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at Bank of America Stadium. A total of 44.5 points has been set for this game.
Panthers vs Eagles predictions
|Panthers (-3.5)||Over (44.5)||Panthers 29 Eagles 16|
Last 3 results
Panthers Recent Betting Insights
- In its last three games, Carolina has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Carolina has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 46.5 combined points over their last three games, 2.0 greater than this matchup’s total of 44.5.
Eagles recent betting insights
- Philadelphia has not covered the spread and is 0-3 overall in its last three contests.
- Philadelphia has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 51.3 combined points over their last three games, 6.8 greater than this game’s total of 44.5.
Panthers vs Eagles head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Carolina holds a 3-2 advantage over Philadelphia. Philadelphia outscored Carolina 128-122 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Panthers vs Eagles betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Panthers vs Eagles betting insights
- Carolina has gone 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Carolina have hit the over once this season.
- This year, the Panthers average just 2.2 fewer points per game (24.3) than the Eagles allow (26.5).
- The Panthers average 33.2 more yards per game (387.5) than the Eagles give up per contest (354.3).
- In games that Carolina churns out more than 354.3 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Philadelphia has covered the spread once in four games with a set spread.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over twice this season.
- The Eagles rack up 23.5 points per game, 7.0 more than the Panthers surrender (16.5).
- Philadelphia is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team records more than 16.5 points.
- The Eagles rack up 146.0 more yards per game (397.5) than the Panthers allow (251.5).
- When Philadelphia churns out over 251.5 yards, the team is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
|181.3||Pass yards against||217.3|
|95.0||Rush yards against||150.3|
How to live stream Panthers vs Eagles online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Panthers top players
- Sam Darnold has registered 1,189 passing yards (297.3 per game) while connecting on 99 of 146 throws (67.8%), with five touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 52 rushing yards (and five touchdowns), averaging 13.0 per game.
- Darnold has thrown for a touchdown three times this season in four games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
- Christian McCaffrey has churned out a team-leading 201 rushing yards (50.3 per game) and scored one touchdown. He has added 16 catches for 163 yards (also a team high).
- McCaffrey has had a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- D.J. Moore has hauled in 30 passes for a team-high 398 yards plus three touchdowns. He averages 99.5 receiving yards per game.
- Moore has had a receiving touchdown in two of four games this year, and scored multiple receiving TDs once.
Eagles top players
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 1,167 yards while completing 66.2% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and two interceptions (291.8 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 34 carries for 226 yards and one touchdown.
- So far this year Miles Sanders has rushed for 169 yards on 37 carries (42.3 yards per game). Sanders also figures in the passing game, catching 11 passes for 105 (26.3 yards per game).
- Devonta Smith has 18 catches (31 targets) and paces his team with 237 receiving yards (59.3 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Quez Watkins has chipped in with 10 catches for 219 yards this year. He has been targeted 14 times, and averages 54.8 receiving yards.
- Dallas Goedert is averaging 47.0 receiving yards per game, racking up 13 receptions (16 targets) for 188 yards and two touchdowns.
Powered by Dataskrive