The Green Bay Packers (5-1) are favoured by 9.5 points as they try to keep their five-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the Washington Football Team (2-4) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Lambeau Field. The over/under for the contest is set at 48.5.
Packers vs Washington predictions
|Packers (-9.5)||Over (48.5)||Packers 34 Football Team 17|
Last three results
Packers recent betting insights
- Green Bay has covered the spread in its last three games, and went 3-0 overall.
- Green Bay’s past three contests have not gone over the total.
- The Packers average total over the last three games is 2.0 points fewer than the 48.5 total listed for this matchup.
Washington recent betting insights
- Washington has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three contests.
- Washington has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- Washington have averaged a total of 48.2 combined points in their last three games, 0.3 less than this matchup’s over/under of 48.5.
Packers vs Washington head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Green Bay holds a 3-2 advantage over Washington. Green Bay outscored Washington 134-126 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Packers vs Washington betting odds
|Favourite||Spread||Favourite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Packers vs Washington betting insights
- Green Bay has covered the spread five times this season (5-1-0).
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favourites or more, the Packers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Green Bay’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Packers put up 7.0 fewer points per game (24.0) than the Football Team give up (31.0).
- The Packers collect 79.5 fewer yards per game (343.5) than the Football Team allow per outing (423.0).
- Washington has covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-5-0).
- Washington’s games have gone over the total four times this year.
- This season the Football Team rack up per game (22.7) than the Packers give up (22.7).
- Washington is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team records more than 22.7 points.
- The Football Team collect 336.2 yards per game, 21.2 more yards than the 315.0 the Packers give up.
- When Washington churns out more than 315.0 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
|223.5||Pass yards against||317.3|
|108.5||Rush yards against||113.5|
How to live stream Packers vs Washington online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
Player betting tips
Packers top players
- Aaron Rodgers has put up 1,436 passing yards (239.3 per game) with a 66.7% completion percentage (124-for-186) while throwing 12 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- In five of six games this year, Rodgers has thrown a touchdown pass, and five of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Aaron Jones has churned out a team-leading 385 rushing yards (64.2 per game) and racked up two touchdowns. He has tacked on 21 catches for 166 yards (also a team high) with four receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year, but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
- Davante Adams has 46 receptions for a team-high 668 yards (111.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Adams has had a receiving touchdown in two of six games this year, but he has not scored multiple receiving TDs in a game.
Washington top players
- Taylor Heinicke leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,390 passing yards (231.7 per game), nine touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 127 rushing yards on 25 carries with one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has racked up a team-best 357 rushing yards (59.5 per game) and three touchdowns. He has tacked on 12 receptions for 119 yards and one TD.
- Terry McLaurin has been targeted 57 times and has 33 catches, leading his team with 428 yards (71.3 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- J.D. McKissic has hauled in 21 catches for 215 yards (35.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Adam Humphries has caught 15 passes on 22 targets for 149 yards, averaging 24.8 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive