Oddsmakers give the Green Bay Packers (7-2) the advantage on Sunday, November 14, 2021 against the Seattle Seahawks (3-5). Green Bay is favored by 3.5 points. The game has an over/under of 49 points.
Packers vs Seahawks predictions
|Seahawks (+3.5)||Under (49)||Packers 22 Seahawks 21|
Last three results
Packers recent betting insights
- Green Bay is unbeaten against the spread and 2-1 overall in its past three contests.
- Green Bay’s past three contests have not gone over the total.
- The Packers have averaged a total of 49.3 combined points in their last three games, 0.3 greater than this game’s total of 49.
Seahawks recent betting insights
- Seattle has covered the spread in its last three games, and went 1-2 overall.
- Seattle has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 43.5 combined points in their last three games, 5.5 less than the 49 over/under in this matchup.
Packers vs Seahawks head-to-head
Green Bay holds a 4-1 advantage over Seattle in the last five matchups between these two squads. Green Bay put up 134 points in those five outings compared to Seattle’s 86.
Packers vs Seahawks betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Packers vs Seahawks betting insights
- Green Bay is 8-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Packers are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Green Bay’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Packers score 22.1 points per game, comparable to the 21.1 per contest the Seahawks surrender.
- When Green Bay scores more than 21.1 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Packers rack up 68.1 fewer yards per game (333.4), than the Seahawks allow per matchup (401.5).
- Seattle is 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Seahawks have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, Seattle’s games have hit the over once.
- The Seahawks average just 2.6 more points per game (22.6) than the Packers allow (20.0).
- Seattle is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it records more than 20.0 points.
- The Seahawks average just 7.2 fewer yards per game (314.0) than the Packers allow (321.2).
- When Seattle piles up over 321.2 yards, the team is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
|227.7||Pass yards against||287.1|
|110.8||Rush yards against||127.6|
Player betting tips
Packers top players
- Jordan Love has had a passing touchdown in one of nine games this season, but no games with multiple passing TDs.
- Aaron Jones has taken 116 carries for a team-high 516 rushing yards (57.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns. He’s also reeled in 33 passes for 237 yards with four touchdowns through the air, leading his team in receiving yards as well.
- Jones has run for a touchdown in three games this season, but has not scored more than one in a single game.
- Davante Adams has grabbed 58 passes for a team-high 786 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 87.3 receiving yards per game.
- Adams has had a receiving touchdown in three of nine games this year, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Seahawks top players
- Geno Smith has passed for 702 yards (65-of-95), with five touchdowns and one interception (87.8 yards per game).
- Alex Collins has churned out a team-high 304 rushing yards (38.0 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Travis Homer has 60 yards on nine carries (7.5 yards per game).
- This season D.K. Metcalf has 39 catches and leads the team with 580 yards (72.5 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has hauled in 41 catches for 579 yards (72.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Freddie Swain has 169 receiving yards on 16 receptions (24 targets), with two touchdowns.
Powered by Data Skrive