The Green Bay Packers (0-0) are 4.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 12, 2021 against the New Orleans Saints (0-0). The over/under is set at 50.
Packers vs Saints predictions
|Saints (+4.5)||Over (50)||Saints 28 Packers 25|
Packers vs Saints head-to-head
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Green Bay has a 3-2 advantage over New Orleans. The Packers are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Saints while the two teams went over the point total in that game. New Orleans has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 161 points while Green Bay notched 147.
Packers vs Saints betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Packers vs Saints betting insights
- Green Bay covered the spread 10 times in 16 games last year.
- The Packers’ ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more was 7-4 last year.
- Last season, nine of Green Bay’s 16 games went over the point total.
- The Packers scored 10.7 more points per game (31.8) than the Saints surrendered (21.1) last season.
- Green Bay was 11-6 against the spread and 14-3 overall last season when the team scored over 21.1 points.
- The Packers racked up 389 yards per game last season, 78.1 more yards than the 310.9 the Saints allowed per outing.
- In games that Green Bay amassed more than 310.9 yards last year, the team was 11-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall.
- New Orleans was 9-7-0 against the spread last season.
- New Orleans had 10 of its 16 games hit the over last season.
- The Saints put up seven more points per game (30.1) than the Packers gave up (23.1) last season.
- When New Orleans scored more than 23.1 points last year, it was 8-6 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- The Saints racked up 376.6 yards per game last season, 42.6 more yards than the 334 the Packers allowed per contest.
- New Orleans was 7-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall when the team piled up more than 334 yards last year.
|237.1||Pass yards against||234.9|
|112.8||Rush yards against||93.9|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Packers top players
- Aaron Rodgers collected 4,299 passing yards (268.7 yards per game) with a 70.7% completion percentage last year (372-of-526), while throwing 48 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- A season ago, Aaron Jones churned out 1,104 rushing yards (69 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns. He tacked on 47 catches for 355 yards (22.2 receiving yards per game) with two receiving touchdowns.
- Last year, A.J. Dillon ran for 242 yards on 46 carries (15.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Davante Adams was targeted 148 times and collected 115 catches for 1,374 yards (85.9 ypg) with 18 touchdowns.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling also contributed with 690 yards on 33 catches and six touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times and averaged 43.1 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last year Robert Tonyan caught 52 passes on 59 targets for 586 yards and 11 touchdowns, averaging 36.6 receiving yards per game.
- Last season, Za’Darius Smith totaled 12.5 sacks, 16.5 TFL and 69 tackles.
- In last year’s campaign, De’Vondre Campbell racked up 129 tackles, seven TFL, and two sacks.
- Last season, Darnell Savage Jr. hauled in four interceptions and added 94 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and 12 passes defended.
Saints top players
- Taysom Hill racked up 928 passing yards (58 yards per game) with a 72.7% completion percentage last year (88-of-121), while throwing four touchdowns and two interceptions. He also tacked on 457 rushing yards on 87 carries with eight touchdowns, averaging 28.6 yards per game.
- A season ago, Alvin Kamara churned out 932 rushing yards (58.3 yards per game) and scored 16 touchdowns. He tacked on 83 catches for 756 yards (47.3 receiving yards per game) with five receiving touchdowns.
- Latavius Murray totaled 656 rushing yards on 146 carries (41 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground last season.
- Tre’Quan Smith also chipped in with 34 catches for 448 yards and four touchdowns last year. He was targeted 50 times and put up 32 receiving yards per game.
- Marquez Callaway caught 21 passes on 27 targets for 213 yards last year, averaging 16.4 yards per game.
- Last season Cameron Jordan collected 7.5 sacks, 13 TFL and 68 tackles.
- Demario Davis’ 2020 campaign saw him total 165 tackles, 11 TFL, and four sacks.
- Last season Jeff Heath hauled in three interceptions and added 46 tackles, one TFL, and four passes defended.
Powered by Dataskrive