The Green Bay Packers (0-1) host the Detroit Lions (0-1) on Monday, September 20, 2021 in matchup between NFC North foes at Lambeau Field. Detroit is an 11-point underdog. An over/under of 48 is set in the game.
Packers vs Lions predictions
|Lions (+11)||Over (48)||Lions 40 Packers 18|
Packers vs Lions head-to-head
Green Bay holds an edge against Detroit over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Packers and Lions are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the point total on one occasion. Green Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 119 points while Detroit scored 118.
Packers vs Lions betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Packers vs Lions betting insights
- Green Bay’s record against the spread last season was 10-6-0.
- The Packers were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 11-point favorites last year.
- Last season, nine of Green Bay’s 16 games hit the over.
- The Packers put up 31.8 points per game last year, comparable to the 32.4 per matchup the Lions surrendered.
- Green Bay was 8-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall last season when the team scored more than 32.4 points.
- The Packers collected 30.8 fewer yards per game (389.0) than the Lions gave up per contest (419.8) last season.
- When Green Bay amassed more than 419.8 yards last year, the team was 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Detroit’s record against the spread last year was 7-9-0.
- The Lions didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as 11-point or larger underdogs last season.
- Detroit had 10 of its 16 games go over the point total last year.
- Last season the Lions put up just 0.5 more points per game (23.6) than the Packers gave up (23.1).
- Detroit was 6-3 against the spread and 4-5 overall in games when it put up more than 23.1 points last season.
- The Lions racked up 350.2 yards per game last season, just 16.2 more than the 334.0 the Packers gave up per matchup.
- In games that Detroit amassed more than 334.0 yards last year, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
|237.1||Pass yards against||297.1|
|112.8||Rush yards against||134.9|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Packers top players
- Last year, Aaron Rodgers put up 4,299 passing yards (268.7 yards per game) while going 372-for-526 (70.7% completion percentage) and throwing 48 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Aaron Jones took 201 attempts for 1,104 rushing yards a season ago (69.0 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns. He also caught 47 passes for 355 yards (22.2 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- A.J. Dillon totaled 242 rushing yards on 46 carries (15.1 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground, last year.
- Davante Adams reeled in 115 passes for 1,374 yards last season and scored 18 touchdowns. He was targeted 148 times and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling contributed with 690 yards on 33 catches and six touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times and averaged 43.1 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last year Robert Tonyan caught 52 passes on 59 targets for 586 yards and 11 touchdowns, averaging 36.6 receiving yards per game.
- Last season, Za’Darius Smith piled up 12.5 sacks, 16.5 TFL and 69 tackles.
- De’Vondre Campbell’s 2020 campaign saw him total 129 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Darnell Savage Jr. intercepted four passes and tacked on 94 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 12 passes defended last season.
Lions top players
- Jared Goff racked up 3,952 passing yards (247.0 yards per game) with a 67% completion percentage last year (370-of-552), while throwing 20 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
- D’Andre Swift rushed for 521 yards on 114 carries (32.6 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 22.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 46 passes for 357 yards and two touchdowns.
- Last season Jamaal Williams rushed for 505 yards on 119 carries (31.6 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Last season T.J. Hockenson was targeted 101 times and amassed 67 catches for 723 yards (45.2 ypg) with six touchdowns.
- Quintez Cephus totaled 349 yards on 20 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 21.8 yards per game (on 35 targets).
- Romeo Okwara put together an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 10.0 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 56 tackles.
- Jamie Collins Sr.’s 2020 campaign saw him total 147 tackles, 6.5 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception.
- Dean Marlowe intercepted two passes while adding 28 tackles, 2.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended a season ago.
Powered by Dataskrive