Oddsmakers give the Green Bay Packers (3-1) a reasonable chance to keep their three-game winning streak alive, as they are favored by 3 points in a matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at Paul Brown Stadium. An over/under of 50.5 is set for the contest.
Packers vs Bengals predictions
|Bengals (+3)||Under (50.5)||Bengals 26 Packers 20|
Last 3 results
Packers Recent Betting Insights
- Green Bay is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall over its last three games.
- In Green Bay’s past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48.7 points over their last three games, 1.8 less than the 50.5 over/under in this matchup.
Bengals recent betting insights
- Over its last three games, Cincinnati has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Cincinnati has not gone over the total.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 44.0 combined points in their last three games, 6.5 fewer than this game’s total of 50.5.
Packers vs Bengals head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Cincinnati has the edge with a 3-2 record over Green Bay. Cincinnati has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 116 points while Green Bay scored 108.
Packers vs Bengals betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Packers vs Bengals betting insights
- Green Bay is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Packers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Green Bay’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Packers average 5.0 more points per game (23.8) than the Bengals allow (18.8).
- Green Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when the team records more than 18.8 points.
- The Packers rack up just 5.0 fewer yards per game (318.0) than the Bengals allow per outing (323.0).
- Green Bay is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team picks up more than 323.0 yards.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread two times over four games with a set spread.
- The Bengals are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, Cincinnati’s games have hit the over once.
- This season the Bengals score just 2.0 fewer points per game (23.0) than the Packers give up (25.0).
- The Bengals rack up 325.5 yards per game, just 14.0 more than the 311.5 the Packers allow.
- In games that Cincinnati piles up more than 311.5 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
|221.5||Pass yards against||250.0|
|102.0||Rush yards against||93.5|
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Packers top players
- Aaron Rodgers has collected 897 passing yards (224.3 per game) while connecting on 80 of 124 passes (64.5%), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Rodgers has thrown for a touchdown three times this season in four games played, including multiple TD passes three times.
- Aaron Jones has racked up a team-leading 206 rushing yards (51.5 YPG) and tallied two touchdowns. He has added 13 catches for 126 yards (also a team high) with three receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year, but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
- Davante Adams has 31 receptions for a team-high 373 yards (93.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Adams has one touchdown catch this season, in four games.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Aaron Rodgers||268.5 (-115)||–||5.5 (-123)||–||–||–|
|Aaron Jones||–||–||64.5 (-118)||–||26.5 (-120)||–|
|Davante Adams||–||–||–||–||89.5 (-113)||–|
Bengals top players
- This year, Joe Burrow has racked up 988 passing yards (247.0 per game) while completing 78 of 107 passes (72.9%), with nine touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Joe Mixon has taken 83 carries for a team-leading 353 rushing yards (88.3 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Samaje Perine has 28 yards on nine carries (7.0 yards per game).
- Ja’Marr Chase has racked up 17 catches for 297 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He averages 74.3 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Boyd has also chipped in with 23 catches for 259 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 30 times, and puts up 64.8 receiving yards.
- C.J. Uzomah has totaled 134 yards on nine receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 33.5 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive