The Green Bay Packers (4-1) are favored by 4.5 points as they battle to keep their four-game winning streak going in a matchup against the Chicago Bears (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Soldier Field. The total for this matchup has been set at 44.5 points.
Packers vs Bears predictions
|Bears (+4.5)||Under (44.5)||Bears 22 Packers 21|
Last 3 results
Packers Recent Betting Insights
- In its last three contests, Green Bay has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In Green Bay’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
- The Packers total over the last three games is 4.3 points more than the 44.5 over/under given for this matchup.
Bears recent betting insights
- In its last three games, Chicago has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Chicago has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Bears and their opponents have combined to score an average of 44.0 combined points over their last three games, 0.5 less than the 44.5 over/under in this matchup.
Packers vs Bears head-to-head
Green Bay holds a 4-1 advantage over Chicago in the past five matchups between these two squads. In those games against the Bears, the Packers have a 2-0 record against the spread while both contests went over the total. Green Bay has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 124 points while Chicago put up 81.
Packers vs Bears betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Packers vs Bears betting insights
- Green Bay has compiled a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Green Bay’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Packers rack up 4.0 more points per game (24.0) than the Bears allow (20.0).
- Green Bay is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it records more than 20.0 points.
- The Packers average only 15.8 more yards per game (347.6) than the Bears allow per contest (331.8).
- When Green Bay totals over 331.8 yards, the team is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Chicago has covered the spread three times over five games with a set spread.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total once this year.
- The Bears score 16.8 points per game, 7.6 fewer than the Packers surrender (24.4).
- The Bears rack up 240.0 yards per game, 82.6 fewer yards than the 322.6 the Packers allow.
|233.4||Pass yards against||255.8|
|102.2||Rush yards against||103.8|
How to live stream Packers vs Bears online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Packers top players
- This year Aaron Rodgers has 1,241 passing yards (248.2 yards per game) while going 107-for-163 (65.6%) and tossing 10 touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Rodgers has had a passing touchdown in four of five games this season, with multiple passing TDs in four of them.
- Aaron Jones has racked up a team-leading 309 rushing yards (61.8 YPG) and tallied two touchdowns. He has tacked on 17 catches for 132 yards (also a team high) with three receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year, but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
- Davante Adams has been targeted 61 times and has 42 catches, leading his team with 579 yards (115.8 ypg) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Adams has had a receiving touchdown in two of five games this season, but he has not scored multiple receiving TDs in a game.
Bears top players
- This season Justin Fields has recorded 458 passing yards (91.6 per game) while going 37-for-72 (51.4%) and throwing for one touchdown with two interceptions. He has added 59 rushing yards on 20 carries with one touchdown.
- Damien Williams has 32 carries for a team-high 137 rushing yards (27.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Khalil Herbert has rushed for 82 yards on 21 carries (16.4 yards per game).
- This year Darnell Mooney has 20 catches for a team-high 261 yards (52.2 per game).
- Allen Robinson II has tacked on 181 yards on 17 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 29 times and averages 36.2 receiving yards.
- Cole Kmet has racked up 81 yards on 10 receptions, averaging 16.2 yards per game.
Powered by Dataskrive