A pair of skidding teams meet when the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11), losers of five straight, play the Houston Texans (2-11), who are on a three-game losing streak, on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at TIAA Bank Field. Houston is a 4-point underdog in the game. The game’s point total is 39.5.
Jaguars vs Texans predictions
|Jaguars (-4)||Over (39.5)||Jaguars 22 Texans 18|
Last three results
Jaguars recent betting insights
- Jacksonville has no wins against the spread and is 0-3 overall in its past three games.
- Jacksonville has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Jaguars and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.0 points in their last three games, 6.5 more than the 39.5 over/under in this matchup.
Texans recent betting insights
- Houston has not covered the spread and is 0-3 overall in its past three games.
- Houston has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Texans and their opponents have combined to score an average of 44.0 combined points in their last three games, 4.5 more than the 39.5 over/under in this matchup.
Jaguars vs Texans head-to-head
Houston holds a 5-0 advantage over Jacksonville in the last five meetings between these two squads. The Jaguars and Texans have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games with the two squads outscoring the point total on one occasion. Houston has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 116 points while Jacksonville put up 57.
Jaguars vs Texans betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Jaguars vs Texans betting insights
- Jacksonville is 4-9-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Jacksonville have hit the over twice this season.
- This year, the Jaguars score 13.6 fewer points per game (13.8) than the Texans allow (27.4).
- The Jaguars rack up 81.6 fewer yards per game (303.1) than the Texans allow per contest (384.7).
- In games that Jacksonville amasses more than 384.7 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Houston has covered the spread five times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Texans are 4-6 against the spread.
- This season, five of Houston’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Texans put up 12.6 fewer points per game (13.6) than the Jaguars surrender (26.2).
- The Texans collect 264.2 yards per game, 93.0 fewer yards than the 357.2 the Jaguars allow.
- Houston is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team churns out over 357.2 yards.
|255.8||Pass yards against||250.8|
|115.7||Rush yards against||147.9|
How to live stream Jaguars vs Texans online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Jaguars top players
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 2,735 yards while connecting on 58.2% of his passes (271-for-466), with nine touchdowns and 14 interceptions (210.4 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 50 times for 243 yards and two touchdowns.
- Lawrence has thrown for a touchdown seven times this year in 13 games played, including multiple passing TDs once.
- James Robinson has taken 143 attempts for a team-high 682 rushing yards (52.5 YPG) and seven touchdowns. He’s also caught 28 passes for 209 yards .
- Robinson has had a rushing touchdown in six of 13 games this year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
- Marvin Jones Jr. has racked up 54 catches for 610 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 89 times, and averages 46.9 receiving yards per game.
- Jones has had a receiving touchdown in three of 13 games this season, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Trevor Lawrence||219.5 (-115)||1.5 (+111)||18.5 (-119)||–||–||–|
|James Robinson||–||–||58.5 (-118)||–||16.5 (-113)||–|
|Marvin Jones Jr.||–||–||–||–||52.5 (-110)||–|
Texans top players
- This season Davis Mills has collected 1,737 passing yards (133.6 per game) while going 179-for-272 (65.8%) and throwing for eight touchdowns with eight interceptions.
- David Johnson has 56 attempts for a team-high 176 rushing yards (13.5 per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 28 catches for 214 receiving yards and one touchdown.
- Rex Burkhead has run for 166 yards on 56 carries (12.8 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Brandin Cooks has reeled in 73 passes for a team best 843 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 109 times, and averages 64.8 yards per game.
- Nico Collins has been targeted 40 times, and added 297 yards (on 23 catches).
- Chris Conley has racked up 253 yards on 16 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 19.5 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Davis Mills||233.5 (-115)||1.5 (+104)||5.5 (-109)||–||–||–|
|David Johnson||–||–||24.5 (-121)||–||17.5 (-117)||–|
|Brandin Cooks||–||–||1.5 (+123)||–||65.5 (-117)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive