The New York Giants (0-2) are less than a touchdown favorite (-3) on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Atlanta Falcons (0-2). The point total is 47.5 for the contest.
Giants vs Falcons predictions
|Giants (-3)||Over (47.5)||Giants 36 Falcons 17|
Giants vs Falcons head-to-head
Atlanta holds a 3-2 advantage over New York in the past five meetings between these two squads. Atlanta outscored New York 103-94 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Giants vs Falcons betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware •
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Giants vs Falcons betting insights
- New York had nine wins in 16 games against the spread last year.
- The Giants had no wins ATS (0-1) as a 3-point favorite or greater last year.
- In 16 New York games last year, three of them went over the total.
- Last year, the Giants racked up 8.4 fewer points per game (17.5) than the Falcons allowed (25.9).
- When New York recorded more than 25.9 points last year, it was 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Giants averaged 299.6 yards per game last year, 98.9 fewer yards than the 398.5 the Falcons gave up per contest.
- Against the spread, Atlanta was 7-9-0 last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3 points or more, the Falcons went 5-4 last season.
- In 16 Atlanta games last season, seven of them hit the over.
- Last year the Falcons put up just 2.5 more points per game (24.8) than the Giants gave up (22.3).
- When Atlanta scored over 22.3 points last season, it was 6-3 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- The Falcons averaged only 19.1 more yards per game (368.4) than the Giants allowed per contest (349.3) last season.
- Atlanta was 6-5 against the spread and 3-8 overall when the team totaled over 349.3 yards last season.
|258.1||Pass yards against||307.4|
|111.4||Rush yards against||104.9|
How to live stream Giants vs Falcons online:
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware •
Player betting tips
Giants top players
- Daniel Jones threw for 2,943 yards (183.9 per game) while completing 62.5% of his passes (280-for-448), with 11 touchdowns and 10 interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 65 times for a team-high 423 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.4 yards per game.
- Last year Devontae Booker ran for 423 yards on 93 carries (26.4 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Last year Darius Slayton hauled in 50 passes for 751 yards (46.9 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Sterling Shepard also chipped in with 66 grabs for 656 yards and three touchdowns.
- Evan Engram caught 63 passes on 109 targets for 654 yards and one touchdown, averaging 40.9 yards per game.
- Last season, Leonard Williams piled up 11.5 sacks, 15.5 TFL and 85 tackles.
- Blake Martinez’s 2020 campaign saw him total 216 tackles, 11.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Last season, James Bradberry reeled in three interceptions and added 64 tackles and 18 passes defended.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Daniel Jones||221.5 (-116)||–||28.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|Daniel Jones||221.5 (-116)||–||28.5 (-115)||–||–||–|
|Darius Slayton||–||–||–||–||43.5 (-118)||–|
Falcons top players
- Matt Ryan collected 4,581 passing yards (286.3 per game) with a 65% completion percentage last season (407-for-626), throwing for 26 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Wayne Gallman took 147 carries for 682 rushing yards a season ago (42.6 per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- Mike Davis totaled 642 rushing yards on 165 carries with six touchdowns on the ground last year. He also caught 59 passes for 373 (23.3 yards per game) and two scores.
- Last year Calvin Ridley hauled in 90 passes for 1,374 yards (85.9 per game) with nine touchdowns.
- Russell Gage’s stat line last year was 72 grabs for 786 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 49.1 receiving yards per game.
- Hayden Hurst caught 56 passes on 88 targets for 571 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 35.7 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Deion Jones racked up 4.5 sacks, 11.0 TFL, 139 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Foyesade Oluokun’s 2020 campaign saw him total 156 tackles, 5.5 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
Powered by Dataskrive